Chapter 9

"So let us get this straight you two decided to take the pregnant lady on a mission where you know that little bitch could be thinking it was a good idea?" Tony asked.

"Why didn't you get anyone else to come with you?" Peter asked. "You know she's unpredictable with Damned."

"That's exactly why we didn't take anyone else," Steve said.

"Are both of you that dull?" Tony asked.

"No," Bucky said. "Clara's not a fragile doll like you all treat her. Maybe that's why she didn't want you all to be her doms anymore."

"She was sick of all of us dumb ass," Tony said.

"No she wasn't," Bucky said. "She doesn't trust you guys because your constantly breathing down her throat."

"Stop fighting isn't going to get us anywhere," Bruce said.

"No I think it's getting us somewhere," Tony said. "You know why we breath down Clara's throat? Huh? It's because she has been a loose cannon since Wade left! And so has their damn bastard of a child!"

"You did not just say that about Ryker," Bucky shouted.

"We all know it's true," Tony said. "I'm just the only one brave enough to admit it."

"Tony actually kind of has a point," Peter said.

"Thank you," Tony said.

"Stop it," Steve said. "This isn't solving anything."

"You know who else is a loose cannon Stark?" Bucky asked. "You are. You never come out of that damn lab and you're always trying to make up for your lack of physical affection to your children with gifts. It's never going to work. Just because your dad was a prick doesn't mean you have to be as well."

"You did not just say that," Tony yelled.

"Bucky in the corner now," Steve yelled.

"You know same goes for you Tony," Bruce yelled.

Bucky and Tony sat down in opposite corners pouting.

"We need to find her," Steve said. "I'm open to ideas on how to get her back."

"We need to just go in there guns blazing," Clint said. "That'll get their attention."

"Not going to work Clint," Natasha said.

"Fine," Clint said.

"We need to go in there and find her get her out and then leave as fast as possible," Bruce said. "To do that I think the Hulk has to cause a distraction."

"Let's face it there is no plan," Clint said.

"Who's watching the children?" Natasha asked.

"We'll ask Stephan to watch them," Bruce said.

"But don't you think he has a right to know?" Natasha asked. "Clara's his soulmate too."

"I can watch them," Wanda said.

"Wanda you don't have to do that," Natasha said. "You need time to grieve your loss."

"Just because I lost Vision doesn't mean I'm weak," Wanda said. "Bring home my wife please."

"Everyone suit up we leave in ten," Steve said. "Bucky come here."

Bucky got out of the corner and went to Steve.

"I want you to apologize to Tony," Steve said. "You said some very hurtful things."

"Tony I'm sorry I hurt you with my words," Bucky said.

"Apology accepted," Tony said.

"Tony you can leave the corner now," Bruce said.

Everyone except Wanda went to go suit up.

"Hey Shawn," Bucky said. "Make sure Justin feels welcome. Let me get you some clothes for you to borrow. If either of you need anything then ask Wanda. We're going to bring your mama back."

"Thank you dad," Shawn said.

"Thank you," Justin said.

"Go hit the showers," Bucky said. "I'll show you to your room Justin. We can decorate it however you please."

Bucky grabbed Justin some comfortable clothes and lead him to his room.

"Towels are under the sink," Bucky said. "There's soap and shampoo. Do whatever you need to do."

"Thank you," Justin said.

"Your welcome," Bucky said.

Bucky went to go get changed to get his girl back.