{8}

𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 ;
𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬⊰

That day when devil's gasoline nails dug through our intertwined skins & scratched them away; that day when our love crumbled through heavens, that day we were buried deep in each others grounds. Steel shivers amalgating the blue-grey sky and clouds crashing above us; pretty rainbow slipping off our cheeks. You & I, we were drenched in pink under the aching shadow of my last origami. Spring onion stink reeking of my brother's eyes who watched us fall in love together; he won't let us be. My slumber hands ripping on your titanium chest, my cells go numb. My knees are cracked on how the world stares at us with disgust but you are still lost in me, dripping into the ruination of our final kiss. So many pink whispers and lavender creamy dimlights, satan must be waiting to take my lord away from me. The world with gasoline nails will dismantle our bones apart.
They did.

"It's my brother—" , I want to runaway. You dig your head into my collarbones & with heavy breaths your jute lips sputter "stay" . I do.

So tell me pretty boy are your bronze shoulders melting to break your milktea bones?
Tell me, Are we love?
We are a lairs. You lie to me that you'll stitch my graveyard into heaven & I lie to you that you like boys, you like bubblegum boys.We both know it never rained pink on us, its us who bled pink from our bones & skin because all our touches were a rotten sin. We are a flawed maze together.

My brother walks towards us, I push you and runaway from you. I don't know about the battle of your voices. You run behind me calling my name & suddenly all I hear is a loud screech of vehicle and tormenting horns, your fingers dragging through the devil black concrete covered in blood ;with aching eyebrows and bruised head you called me applecheeks—

Grim reaper tactics, they froze my heart. "No Rome!" I hear my brother screaming and people crowding around. Ribbed vaults of our castle are dying down, your bleeding & feels as if blood doesn't flow in my body anymore. My hands were shivering, my eyes gone dim and the ambulance sirens make me deaf. I run to hold you, you touch my face with your bleeding hand ,
its aches.

Save him, save him, save him, save my lord. Skies are breaking, my atoms are bleeding, I'm dying , I can no longer breathe. Whats even happening?

You don't move muscle till 21days; it was hell , I don't get to see you. Then suddenly today my brother walks upto me & tells me that "...the world thinks Romeo is built from white sand beaches and pretty saffires but they don't see now amnesia neurosis is killing his dolphin crowns , he will forget you, don't make it difficult for him, you both weren't meant to be."

I need to see you.

They said you have a weak heart and a forgetful mind. Did you really forget everything and everyone? e-even me?
Are we really meant to be a dirty memory hung dead on the brick walls? My brother tells me Romeo is meant to have pretty mimosa babydolls in his arms not a bubblegum boy living in a peppermint glasshouse. He said its a law of the world that Romeo loves juiliet, they love, they lust and they die. What was our love for when you are Romeo, but my character doesn't even exist in your world?

----------
I run through the hospital halls with cold shivering fingers and dry eyes. Are you waiting for me? I don't believe anyone, I will never accept it that you don't remember anything. I see you in  your bandaged ribs, wounded head and  motionless cells; You stare at me with  diamonds rolling down your cinnamon eyes, you shiver as a step closer to you and start running away from me...

⌯━━━━━━⌯