━ 🌸 ━

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧⊰

Don't runaway from me.
Its raining again today, but now we are 6ft apart and our lips far away at infinity. I run & hug your bandaged walnut chest from behind "don't, don't run away from me, don't leave me behind—". Our bodies are vibrating in pain together.Explain it me, I want to hear you pretty boy. Your the same almond boy & you will be, you didn't forget me , y-you didn't right?

"Listen–" , you were crying too. You hold my hands in yours "..a-applecheeks–" , don't call me that. I pull your collar harshly forgetting your already hurt, "why? Why? What wrong?", why are you crying honey? Do you think I'm a sinner like my mother always told me? Are you going to tell me we are not love because we never had "iloveyous" on our summer lips? Are you telling me that we were just a lie?Don't stare at me. Don't grip on to my waist like you need me. Don't do this to us , I know your fine.

You burry your face in my neck & bawl your eyes out , pulling me closer and sinking in me.Then with a hoarse voice and tired aching eyes you whisper
"...I'm leaving" , no they are taking you away and I'm dying.
I don't understand—
"I don't want to forget you" , you look deep into my irises, your a mess.
"...a-a-rgahh , I don't want to forget you" keep chanting the same phrase again & again gripping your head. With dizzy feet you step back and tell me one last time "Don't come behind me , don't come near me...I don't want to forget you. I want to remember...everything....about you" , then you crash onto the ground right before me & your parents, my brother and caretakers rush to your body to take you away....
take you away from me.
-------------------------

One whole year passed by without my Romeo,  8 months since his last breath and 13 months since I've been buried in the heart of rome. Nothing feels right, these soils don't feel home & these earthworms are bitting my guilty toes.

How you died honey?
"Honey" I couldn't call you that,
honey I couldn't be with you,
honey? there is no sweetness left in my veins. These artificial kisses & hugs into your jacket are messing my mind, I don't know where you are, I don't want to hear a voice that ain't yours, I don't want air that doesn't smell like you. I don't know why you are dead & I'm still alive in this foolish world. I don't know how my body is still functioning without you. I want to I lie in your arms and be buried beside your grave stitching our love in the soils of afterlife. And one day we will giggle from our graves together.

I telephoned my brother (one last time) to tell him to bury my soul in the arms of rome ,thats my only last wish. Today I will let my skin slip into the slumber of death, today I'll let my fingers spit deep maroon and paint my floor in agony. In the name of our unnamed love story, I bleed my veins, I bleed my bones to stop the bleeding of my heart. My love, there is nothing that can tear us apart, my death indeed will bring us together. I will met you in the cracks of crooked heavens, I will met you in the atrocious doors of the afterlife. I will met you, I will collide our galaxies again, for you , for me , for us honey.

Romeo and bubblegum boy;
cimmon and pastel colours,
Love and just...love.

[𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉]

[ Romeo
–by caramelgiggles ©️ 2021]

[ Romeo–by caramelgiggles ©️ 2021]