chapter-37-the next battlefield.

The rest of the week went on peaceful and the time for the departure to the Ubarr territory arrive.

Cale was dressing himself inside his room when the childern came in. Even though Cale has a butler Cale didn't like being dressed.

"Human!" "Cale!" Cale hummed in respond. "Everyone is ready nya~" "They're waiting for you down stair.

Cale just nodded then he check if he has everything he needed and went downstair after grabbing a white cloak.

Cale also grab somekind of pocket watch from the drawer. The childern notice this.

Cale always take this watch with him wherever he go but never look at the watch.

The childern were curious about it but Cale always avoid this topic and never talk about it again.

So they just let it be. Then Cale went downstair to see everyone already waiting.

"Cale-nim!" Choi Han immediately call out to him when he become visible. 'He look like a giant puppy that just saw his master.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't like that when he beat the hell out of me. Scary punk.' Cale thought as he look at Choi Han.

Cale look around dthe group that is left. Everyone should've already gone to their respective places.

There is only Choi Han, Rosalyn, Ron and Lock who just got back not too long ago.

If being honest Cale really enjoyed the day off from Ron's viciosness.

He was sure that Ron wouldn't come back until after everything is finish but Ron left everything to Beacrox and came here with Lock.

Cale just sigh as he snapped out of his thoughts. "Let's go. Raon?" He said to the group standing in front of him.

Then snapped his chubby paws as Cale hair become dye white and his eyes become blue.

"Do I look holy?" "Young master Cale is this really necessary. Cale nodded at Rosalyn's question.

"Human you look like a priest." Raon commented while flying around. Cale nodded in satisfaction.

Then he put on the white cloak to cover his head. "From now on my name is Bob and I am the healer from your group Choi Han."

Everyone nodded. Then they got teleported as the light flashes. They appear on a shoreline, in front of a lot of people.

"Hero-nim you are here." Raon has already made himself invisible. Choi walk toward Amiru and exchange greeting.

Then Amiru glance at the white robed person. "I have never seen this person before is this your new team member."

Cale curse Amiri inside his head. 'Bullshit I would rather die than become this punk's follower.'

Amiru chuckles as she could feel the murderous aura from the said new member.

Then another light flash as mages and assassins and mages appear. Of course Amiru know these people

They are Cale's people. The one who seem to be the leader bow.

"My name is Freesia and I was went here by his highness the crown prince to assist you."

"Nice to meet you my name is Amiru." After they exchange greeting they went inside a tenet made for the leaders.

The hero's party, Amiru and Freesia as well as knight captain sent by the crown prince went inside.

Cale pull down his hood. "Lady Amiru you are horrible." "Amiru just chuckle.

"How are you in this form young master Cale?" Cale just shake his head and smirk.

"Necessary precautions." Amiru just nodded at Cale. "Are you young master Cale?"

Cale nodded at the knight captain's question. "You already know?" Amiru asked.

"I heard that young master Cale Henituse was coming here from his highness."

The knight captain came. Then Freesia took a look out of the tent. "Young master I think we should go now they have pass the second boundary."

Cale nodded. "Choi Han you remember the plan right. So not mess up and don't reveal my identity."

Choi Han nodded. After that they went out of the tend and went onto the ship and head to the battlefield.

Everything went smoothly for Cale's surprise.

He predict that something might go wrong but everything seem to go smoothly as they managed to capture the three red stars successfully.

On made a giant fog area and cover the whole ocean. Cale created whirlpools with his ancient power and wreck the ships.

Cal just stand there on the main ship with protection.

All of the people who didn't know Cale's identity wanted to know who was the white cloak figure inside the hero's group who didn't do anything the whole time.

The whales attack form the ocean and they're people attack from above. "Then we have to be off Lady Amiru." Choi Han and Amiru bid farewell.

Amiru turn to Cale and smile teasingly. Cale groan as they were off to the next battlefield.