Chapter 15 : A New Start

"I don't like repeating myself,"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"I'll ask this again what the hell-"

"Boy shut up they were playing and Aiya is fine," Y/n cuts off slapping Shota in the back of the head.

He knew she was just playing but there was no need for her to slap him like that.

It'll be fine, he'll just deal with the little problem... at home.

"You had fun baby?" Y/n asks leaving the side of her pouty husband as some of the kids laughed quietly not tryna get caught.

"Mama I was really high in the sky and then I was like a hero and then Katsu had these really cool explosions and then-"

"Okay baby how bout you tell me all that later. Me and daddy have something to tell you," she says squatting down to Aiya's height, Shota joining them.

The rest of class 1-A crowds around together but keeps their distance so they wasn't all up on the family moment.

It may have not seemed like a big deal but they were really gonna miss Y/n and Aiya.

The thought of them leaving wasn't enough to make them cry but it did make them really sad that some turned away from the scene.

They couldn't take seeing Aiya's sad face when they tell her she has to go home.

(take a guess who😼)

"We have to go home now?" she asks quietly as small tears prickle her beautiful brown eyes.

"Aw baby don't cry," Y/n coos wiping the small tear falling from her face as Shota takes his girl in his arms and softly kissing her forehead.