Chapter 24: Favorite Meal

Lucky's pov

Our time in Cancun goes by too quickly; it's already our last day before the flight. Sitting on the balcony with Athena we watch the sunrise. The orange and blue go hand in hand shining against the many palm trees creating a scene you could only see once.

Staying up to see this everyday is something I wish we could do but it's not always possible. "Can't we just stay here?" She looks at me with sad eyes, making me hurt. "If we could we would" I hold her tighter as she relaxes her eyes welcoming sleep again.

Picking her up I lay her gently on the bed as she holds a tight grip. "Stay with me?" She mumbles holding my arm. "I wasn't going to leave bambina, I'm right here" I lay next to her as she sleeps soundly holding a grip on me as if when she let's go I won't be there.

I trace her ink going up her back outlining roses she has. Not a doubt in my mind whoever did this took their time making sure each line and shade was as perfect as it could get. Turning on the tv I put the volume low to not disturb her peacefulness.

Watching tv for about an hour she starts to turn rubbing her eyes yawning. "Good morning Bambina" She gives me a lazy smile kissing my cheek. "Morning  Amore" She makes her way to the bathroom hearing the skin turn on.

I finally decided to get out of bed changing into swimming shorts, not even bothering to put a shirt on. I'll take it off anyways or I'll have Athena take it off of me. "Babe can you fix it please" She turns arounds as I fix her top tying the strings.

I give her a usual kiss on the cheek as she smiles at me picking up her hair in a long ponytail. The plain black swimsuit shows off her curvy body enhancing the tan. "I'm hungry food is calling my name" She grabs my hand as we walk out the room catching the elevator that Leo and Santo are in.

"Took you long enough" Leo groans as the elevator moves down playing its soft music. Breakfast restaurant fills up quickly as we take our seats.

The day goes by in the blink of an eye as we go from the beach to the pool having the best day we can. Lucky told me he made a reservation for me, Him, and Santo at some restaurant. He offered to let Leo come but he declined it.

Now the only problem is finding something to wear.

Lucky's pov

"Amore how does this look? '' Athena walks out of the bathroom in a royal blue two piece skirt set. The color matches well against her tan skin as her long brown hair falls down her back getting pulled to the side with a low ponytail.

"Bambina you look fucking beautiful" I stand behind her as she looks in the mirroe trying the fit her top. Wrapping my arms around her waist she rested her head back on my chest smiling at me. "I love you" She kisses my cheek, turning around to wrap her arms around my neck.

"I love you more Bambina more than you would ever know" I kiss her forehead putting my hands from her waist to her butt as she blushes. "Babe" She drags out as I lightly squeeze it making her put her head on my chest. "Bambina your wearing a skirt which is great acces but your ass looks so fucking good. If we don't leave right now I don't think we'll leave this room until we have to go on the plane"

"Maybe just a little fun" She starts to kiss me on my neck making me groan. My hands travel around her body making sure there's no space between us as I make her back up letting her hit the bed. Her skirt starts to move up as I pull it right above her ass squeezing it as she lets out a loud moan.

"Maybe an appetizer before dinner isn't so bad" I dip my head in between her legs as her voice fills up the room with pleasure.

She released as I made sure she was as clean as she can be before getting her a towel to clean the rest of her up. Her face is a bright red as I hover over her laying flat on her. "Amore come on we really have to go now" She tries sitting up but my weight brings her back down.

"Bambina, you're my favorite meal. I could stay in here and eat all night. Plus I own this place. I'm never late" She rolls us over so that I am under her as she sits on my lap.

"Yeah whatever big man but seriously it's the last night of vacation." I stroke the sides of her hips getting lost in her stormy eyes full of love and safety.

The eyes that I fell in love with in october. The ones that are my home. The reflection of the light makes them shine in light.

Her beauty matches her soul, tough but extremely loving. "Now we seriously have to go" She gets off of my lap slipping on a pair of heels, taking her phone in one hand while holding mine. "Santo let's go" I tell him, grabbing my phone and wallet.

Athena's heels click against the lobby floor as we walk through it feeling the warmth of the night. "It's on the other side of the resort you want to wait for the carts?" I look at her and Santo as he shrugs.

"I don't mind the walk" She looks at me, swinging our hands. The walk isn't a far walk, maybe about 10 minutes I don't even remember. The roses on her back are on full display making people watch as we walk by. Santo bumps into a girl protecting her fall as he blushes looking at her.

"You've got to stop bumping into me Santo" He helps the girl stand up as I recognize her, she's the girl who he bumped into during breakfast. His face turns even more red as he chokes on his words. "Rory you'll see lover boy in school on Monday come one" One of her friends calls out as she waves them off.

"See you on monday" She kisses his cheek as he wraps his arms around her waist whispering something in her ear making her turn a bright red before she walks off. He walks in front of us with his head down clearly showing his blush is still strong.

Athena gives me a proud look as I wrap my arms around her side as we walk into the restaurant. Getting seated was quick as usual looking at the meune waiting for our food. "Santo when we get back you have to invite that girl over for dinner" He chokes on his water as people turn looking at him coughing.

"Ma I am not telling Rory I mean Aurora to come over for dinner you'll embarrass me" He groans as I sit back enjoying them go back and forth.

"Ma can we change the topic" Santo looks down at his plate biting his tongue. "Fine fine I won't bother you about it right now" He rolls his eyes shaking his head.

Placing my hand on her thigh as she rubs my thumb smiling to herself. Our food gets placed in front of us as we start to eat, enjoying each other's company.

I couldn't trade my life for anyone elses right now. Athena laughs at whatever Santo says, making me smile at them. It makes me enjoy going home to see my beautiful girlfriend and my amazing son. I used to live my life on a day to day basis now it has the excitement it's been craving. 

------

Hey Guys!! 

We hit 30K!!! I still can't believe it I'm in shock right now 

Thank you so much for all the votes, comments, reads 

I appreciate it so much 

1370 words

Q/A- Where are you from? 

Till next chapter 

-Yaniris0919