Chapter 25: Reberto

Athena's pov

It's been 3 days since we've come back from vacation and it's been the most hectic day I can imagine. Reberto is still underground and hasn't been seen in over three months. "Boss we still have nothing but added extra security in the hospital and in school '' One of the guards came up telling me before I told him to go away.

This son of a bitch doesn't just disappear through thin air he's out there I know he is but he's hiding. I'll find out sooner rather than later he needs to be out of this world permanently. Such a horrible man shouldn't be allowed to walk around like he did nothing, not saying that what we do is any better but nothing compares to the harm of your own family the harm of your children. "Athena weekly reports are in which everyone we are funding is pulling their parts. Head of every department is in the 1st meeting room, future clients that want to work with our assianas are in the 2nd and all other leaders are in the 3rd." Adriano walks with me to our first meeting.

Walking in everyone stands up ackolwodening my presence sitting down when I sit at the head of the table. "I need all of you one by one to tell me the good and bad of everything I need to know, not one single detail left out." I sit back as they go around the table showing me numbers letting me know mainly good things.

Music to my ears. "Dismissed go back to work" Walking with a stack of papers in one hand going into room #2 my assassins stand up with their faces covered as usual and the customers in the other. Faces covered are due to respect all of them no one needs to know their true identities, no one besides me.

"I need each of your names, price, which one and for who or why you want my best people to help you" They start talking for various reasons, some to take out a betrayed enemy, a clean attack or other borning reasons. Getting their approval everything gets paid in cash, no paper trail.

Now for the last meeting of all the heads of anyone in Italy. Our international meeting of any alliances that I have is next week. I swear if anyone tries to pull a gun on anyone there again I'm shooting them in the foot.

All the leaders stand up acknowledging my presence. Lucky sits in the chair next to mine as Alesandro sits across from him and all my other brothers sit in the row down. Sitting at the head of the long table everyone takes their seats silently waiting for me to speak. "I need all the reports from the mission yesterday" Files get passed down before reaching me.

Looking through them all casualties were from the opposing side with minor. Just how I like it. "There's been a sighting on Reberto" One of the smaller heads says from far across a table my head shoots up as his eyes hold nothing but fear in them.

"Why am I just being told this now" I try to come out calm but know my nerves are getting the best of me. "It was just recently he was seen with 2 of his men going into a SUV location. We tried to follow him but failed" He quickly throws out before sinking into his seat.

At this point everyone is sinking into their seat scared to make any sort of eye contact. Hell if I was in their position I would be too. "I need all security to be doubled everywhere that I have them. More men staying in the warehouse, even more of them looking for that son of a bitch. Get the fuck out" Many rush out of there seat going to the door as quickly as they can.

The only ones who remain in the room are my brothers, Lucky, and Leo. No one dares to say a word as my shoes click against the hardwood slamming the door shut. Getting a glass of water I sit back down trying to regulate my breath but that doesn't work.

"Fucking idiots" I throw the glass on the wall making it shatter into tiny pieces. One thing they can't do right, just one thing I tell them to do.