Chapter 32 • Awkward

November passed by in a blur, the colorful leaves are now a dull brown and scattered across the ground being swept with the wind.

It's been about a week since the sleepover despite the paranoia of being watched constantly in my mind things have been the same if not better, my brothers are still busy with work but I've found myself getting closer to most of them.

Even with me not knowing much about them I feel like they've been with me my whole life and not like I've only known them for a few months.

It's currently Sunday and I'm curled up on the living room couch watching Tangled with three blankets on me since it's freezing.

Most of my brothers are home doing they're own thing spread throughout the house so I decided to claim the living room to binge Disney movies.

I'm currently at one of my favorite parts where Flynn Ryder just got to her tower and she knocked him out with her frying man.

Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to get in a fight using a frying pan.

I've been tired all day with my whole body sore not wanting to do anything. I tried convincing myself it was because I didn't get a good nights sleep last night but that thought went out the window the second the cramps started.

Oh no.

Pausing my movie quickly I rush to the nearest bathroom hurriedly untying the strings to my sweatpants.

I've had my period before but only once and it was when my mom was alive, after she died I haven't gotten it sense. When I googled why it told me sometimes you can not get your period due to stress.

And considering everything that went on during that time I went with that option to scared to consider the other one.

I bunch a lot of toilet paper in my underwear knowing my brothers wouldn't have pads around.

I pause before entering the in home gym where I know Toni Luca and Emi are.

Luca and Emilio are fooling around with the weights while Toni's doing pull-ups with headphones.

Inching my way into the room I hesitantly clear my throat drawing they're attention to me. My cheeks flush as I catch the eyes of my brothers.

"Hey Gabs you okay?" Emilio asked with all too familiar grin he always wore. 

"Yeah um I was just wondering if you could take me to the store so I can get some..... things." I mumble the last word.

"Sure what things do you need?" Luca asked

"Just some you know girl things." There was a long silence before Antonio finally broke it.

"Okay just give us a second to get changed." With that he rushed out of the room to presumably shower.

There was an awkward silence between me and my remaining siblings before they both followed Toni out but not before flashing me a small smile.

After waiting a couple minutes for them we head out and get into the car with awkward silence. I'm regretting telling three of my brothers I need girl things rather then just one but they were the first ones I found and I was sacred to wait any longer since my period was still light right now as it's just started.