Tears of the Moon

PLS READ THIS WARNING!!! Please be advised that there is a major mention of eating disorders in this chapter so pls if you are prone to being triggered by that don't read.
Out of all the chapters I've written, this was the first one that I actually cried while writing lmao.
This is kind of everybody's pov, not just y/n's so it's a tad bit insightful lmao.
I love reading your comments, thoughts, and suggestions you guys give because it encourages me to improve my writing! Thank you guys sm!!
Added a lil smut cuz why not lol. Also this chapter is a bit longer to compensate for the pain that will come about in the next few chapters.
Enjoy the chapter!

The warmth spilling over your lids led you to opening your eyes after what felt like a century of sleep. You were in your family villa, back where you lived with your parents during your childhood. You looked around; it was your old bedroom. Old, framed pictures of you and your loved ones were scattered in different places and all your old books were strategically placed on your bookshelf just how you used to organize it.

You sat up and looked down at your body. That was odd, you were in a flowy white dress. You finally got up and stepped out of your old bedroom.

"Hello?" you called. No one was home, not your parents nor any workers. You stopped in your tracks, "Oh, right. Mom is in Yokohoma."

The sun was setting and painting an orange hue across the sky, spilling through the windows into your home. When you walked into the main family room, you noticed a man standing there, gazing out the wall of windows with his hands in his pockets. He was tall and had dark hair. He was in a black zip up hoodie that looked an awful lot like—

"Daichi?" You quivered.

The figure turned around, a warm smile on your brother's face, "Hi, Y/N."

You stepped towards him with glossy eyes, as you gaped, "You—you're dead. How are you—" Your eyes widened, "Am I dying?"

Daichi chuckled as he shook his head, "No."

"Then what am I doing here? In our old house?"

The orange light from the sun was coating one side of his face while casting a shadow to the other, "You aren't dying—at least not yet."

You stayed silent.

"Tell Oikawa I'll kill him when I see him," your brother said sullenly. "I can't believe that bastard went after my baby sister."

You tilted your head to the side, clutching the fabric of your dress as you asked, "Oikawa?"

He raised a brow, "Tooru. You don't remember?"

"No," you shook your head. "Who is that?"

"Oh no," he groaned, rubbing his temples. "We have to get you out of here."

"How?"

"I don't know—um."

"Daichi, I think I'm supposed to stay. We'll be together again," you said with a sad smile.

He grabbed your shoulders, "Y/N, no. I want to see you just as much—probably even more, but it's not your time. And I don't want to see you here anytime soon."

Tears swelled in the corner of your eyes. "Wait," you pointed out of the window. "Who is that?"

In the distance, there was a little boy with brown hair sitting under a tree. He was in a dull teal crew neck, khaki shorts, and converse sneakers. He looked no older than six, with bruises and scabs all over his skin.

"That's him," Daichi shook.

"Who?"

"Tooru."

You looked at the boy again, he looked lonely as he fiddled with his thumbs.