Adoption (12)

" So yea that's what happen." (Y/n) said as she sips her tea and and she finish signing the papers.
Mia was flabbergast at the small woman. She set down her tea and lean towards (Y/n) leaning closer to her.

Before giving (Y/n) a smack upside the head making (Y/n) yelp as she held her head.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DOLL !!!!! " Mia yelled out as she sigh and rub her temples.  "I though you drop this whole hero act a long time ago. I don't want to see you hurt and they wouldn't want that either.  "

(Y/n) pov
I looked down at my cup of tea seeing the my reflection on the light red tea. I sigh as I set it down.

"Must she remind me ?"  I thought
To myself. 

"I know I know, I should stop but my children where in trouble I had to fight I am not some damsel in distress Mia. " I said to her.  As soon I said that she gave me a sad but understanding smile as she patted my head.

"Just .... Please don't make this into a habit again.... I can't lose you " Mia voice wavered a bit as her eyed became glossy.  I tackled her into a hug as my head nuzzled her stomach. 

I felt her chin on top of my head as her body hunch over my small figure covering me completely.  Mia's body trembled in my hold. 

"Im sorry " I mumbled my voice being muffled as I hug her closer drowning into her soft but strong colone mixing with my soft perfume smell.  

Soon the door open as the two fluffy hair children showed up.

"Mommy " They both yelled out as Mia rubbed her eyes as she let go only for the both of us to be tackled into a hug by my children.

"Mom your taking to long.  Are ya done ? " Tomura question as he look up.

"Huh oh yea yea. " I kneel infront of him. " Neh Neh Tomu how will you feel to be an official Midoriya ? " . I question him as his eyes shine brighter than ever before.  Izuku was jumping up and down as he let go of Mia as he turn to Tomura and grab him by his shoulders shaking him the best he could.

"Tomu say yes come on you can be my big brother!! " Izuku said with glee.  Tomura then looked at me and smiled as his eyes began to water a bit. 

He pulled me into a a very tight hug as he screams in delight the words yes over and over again as he cried tears of joy as Izuku hug him as well.

Mia smiled at the scene infront of her as she went to get a clip board.  Soon as she came back she handed out a pen and a black ink box. 

"Here ya go Tomura , I want you put your name right here and your index and thumb prints right below it , and with that (Y/n) Midoriya will be your legal mother.  "

Tomura looks up at her as he gave the largest close eye smile he could ever muster as he ran towards a desk.  Soon being followed by Mia as he signs the papers and covered his fingers with ink. Stamping them on the papers. 

I smiled as I pick up Izuku and carried him to where Tomura and Mia was. Izuku giggled im my grasp as he smiled at me. 

"Mommy is Tomu going to be my big brother for real? " He question as his eyes shined with glee. I smiled and nuzzled his cheek with my nose.

"Yup Tomu will be your big brother. " I said as he giggled out soon later I felt another body hug my waist. I looked down to see Tomura nuzzle my stomach.  Tears streaming down his face. 

"T..thank you ,thank you mom" he hiccuped his wording as I gave a soft smile as I kneel besides him and pulled him into a hug. Izuku laughs as he snuggles closer to the both of us as he wipes Tomura's tears away.  

I hear sniffles and I look up to see Mia holding in tears.  I laugh and gave a cheeky smile.

"Aw you crying too Mia whereas the strong woman eh? " I tease as she glares at me.

"Shut it Doll! " She said sternly as she bended down infront of me and patted my head and look at Tomura and Izuku.

"Listen up children. Both of you are going to the mans of the house so you two will stop (Y/n) from doing something stupid.  " I glare at her as Izuku eyes sparkle.

"Like a hero " Tomura gave a side glance and looked down. Mia petted both of their heads.

"If that's what you want to be or something else we don't judge. " Mia said as she gave Tomura a wink. 

Tomura was shock but nodded anyways. I smiled as I gave both of my children a kiss on there cheek as I lean over towards Mia and kiss her chin.

"Thank you Mia I really appreciate it. " I smiled at her as she went red.

"Yea yea whatever " She said as she she looked away.  I giggled at her and so did my children. 

"Tomura is now officially my child. Izuku now has a big brother.  " I look up at the ceiling and smiled.  "Im growing a family by adopting love just how we wanted to do "

Mia Amane
Quirk : Desire
Her quirk can make her get a better understanding of people.  It can make her truly understand peoples motives and their reasons why. 

She works as a therapist part time but she works with lawyers and detective most of the time.

She work for an organization back in America with her half-brother.
Who shared a different surname than her half brother.
If ya want to now more of her let me know for now this is all the information your gonna get.