Nineteen

•Kalanie•

"CHRISTIAN." Kalanie squealed as Christian stood in the doorway with true religion jeans , A red hoodie and red and black air Jordan 11s.

He smiled as he rubbed his waves. "Wassup girl." He held his hands out. She hugged him tightly.

"Congrats. My Friend finna be a mama." He spoke as she continued to hug her.

He laughed as she rocked from side to side. "Oh shit. Ankle bitter." He looked down at Xo.

She laughed as she pulled away. "Move back here , Chris. I'm finna cry , I miss you." She fanned her eyes.

"I am moving back. That's actually why I'm down here." He shut the door.

"Yesss." She squealed as she hugged Christian. Christian smiled showing off his pearly white teeth.

"It's hot as hell down here." He fanned himself as he slid his jacket off of his body showing off his tatted arms.

•••••••

"You look real good." Blax licked his lips. She laughed as she grabbed her phone.

"I'm serious girl." He chuckled. "Thank you." She smiled. "Stop staring." She looked up at him.

"Aight." He threw his hands up. She smiled as she placed her phones down. She leaned on the counter, and stared at Blax.

"Stop staring." He mocked her as he walked closer. She laughed as he leaned down. Their lips connected for a couple of seconds.

She stopped kissing him and he pulled away.

Before any of the two could say anything, the doorbell rang. She waddled to the door and opened it revealing Amir.

"Hey." He spoke quietly. She just stared at him. "What do you want?" She questioned. "I just wanted to check on you , and see if we could make things work again. I tried with Kayla, but I want you." He explained.

She shook her head no. "No, amir. I don't wanna try again, but I want you to try and be apart of your daughters life." Kalanie explained.

"My daughter? You having a girl?" He smiled. She nodded. "Kalanie...I want a DNA t-"

"Who is it?" Blax deep voice boomed. Amir scrunched his face up. "Fuck it , ion even want the DNA test." He shrugged before walking off.

She shut the door and locked it. "Who was it?" He repeated. "It was nobody important." She shook her head. "Aight." He shrugged.

"Aight, well let's get going."

•••••••

"So your with a woman that's having another man's baby?" Blax's mother asked. "Answer me , Marcus." She raised her voice.

"Yeah , I don't mind." Blax shrugged. "They aren't together anymore." He shrugged.

His mom stared at him for a few more seconds before smiling. "I raised my baby right." She hugged him.

Kalanie smiled as the two hugged. "how you doing baby , I'm Teresa." His mom held her hand out.

"Kalanie." Kalanie shook her hand. "congratulations. What are you having?" Teresa asked. "I'm having a girl." She smiled.

"Aww." She held a hand on her chest. "Well y'all gon wash ya hands so y'all can eat." Teresa explained.

"I'm actually not hungry." Kalanie shook her head. "Girl you always hungry." Blax chimed in. "I know, but my back hurts really bad. I don't even wanna eat." She explained.

"Yo back hurt? How far are you?" His mom asked. "Yeah, I'm 8 months. Almost 9." She explained.

"You think you might be going into labor? What does it feel like?" She asked. "It just feels like a lot of pressure, and occasionally I get sharp pains." She explained.

"Where?" She questioned. "In my back and my stomach." She explained.

"Well baby , I think you outta take a trip to the hospital. That sounds very familiar."

••••••••

Kalanie screamed as she pushed harder. Within a few more minutes, crying filled the room.

The doctors placed Joy on her chest after the umbilical cord was cut. Kalanie smiled as she looked down at her daughter.