chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"

A new character alert.
Nick miller :- 21 year old, college student. Future heir of Miller corporation and son of Richard Miller (Alex business partner).

He was the one who danced with Eva and Alex got jealous.

Isn't he hot?☝️😳

Do you think he will be a important character in coming next chapters?

Do you think he is a competition to Alex?😉

The next chapter 👇
Enjoy❤

Eva's POV

Don't be shy honey, it's ok. Beside if you will not wear them then what will you wear?"

She asked and I just went inside the closet and walk out holding my pjs.

"You will wear this?" She asked staring at me in disbelieve. I nodded at her.

"You can't..!!"

At the same time I heard the door opening and He walk in but what hold my attention and made me frozen was Maria's next sentence.

"Isn't it you honeymoon"

"What?" I almost shouted but before I can say further my dear husband decided to speak.

"Eva let Maria pack your bags I think you should help Bella in her packing." He said looking at me. I frown at his sentence. Shouldn't it be Maria helping Bella?

"Maria can help Isa and I will do mine?" I asked nervously to which he looked up to my eyes straight. I immediately closed my mouth by the look he was giving me and then looked away breaking the heated eye contact.

"I-I will help Isa"

Saying this I left the room.

What he is doing?

As I entered inside Isa's room I saw her pulling her cloths out while dancing. I cathched her in midway and sat on the sofa.

"What's my baby doing?" I asked her to which she giggled.

She look happy, so happy.

"Pawking mummy" she said and motioned her hand in that direction. I made a O face at her making her giggle again.

"You are packing means you know where are we going?.....tell me?" I tried to act innocent and ask this to her. But she isn't my daughter, she is his daughter too and completely has his brain inherited to her.

The little one on my lap just giggled again and yelled a "it's Daddy-daughter secret"

I just wanted to know where they see taking me but I failed in it.

Like father like daughter!

Huffing I smiled at her and packed her bags. In between my thoughts drift to Maria and my conversation.