146. Long Time No See

Ling Fan had already thought of it when he had made up his mind to rob that batch of goods from Xinghe Gang and those munitions of the Ye Family.

No matter how well his plan was, there isn’t a wall which hasn’t a rack. Therefore, let alone the Ye family, it was only a matter of time that those gangs in whole Liuhe District would also find it. Now, it was just because the Ye family had yet to retrieve that batch of munitions, so they temporarily suppressed that thing of Xinghe Gang.

However, Ling Fan was still quite surprised that the Ye family would find out about this so soon.

Of course, all the accidents did not exist the moment Ling Fan saw Luo Li.

Furthermore, it was in a warehouse in the East District of the Ye Family.

Seeing Luo Li, to be honest, Ling Fan suddenly felt like he had not seen him for a long time.

Ahem! Of course, he didn't want to see this person at all.

Because of Qing Gang, that batch of goods, and...Chu Xiao’s thing, in fact, Ling Fan hadn't gone to school for a long time. Of course, he wouldn’t have a chance to see him.

After all, it could be said that ruthlessness of Luo Li in his previous life indirectly led to his rebirth.

If Luo Li hadn’t used him in his last life and even given him a devastating blow, even if he survived, he would still be that sad and pathetic piece of trach, then…he probably wouldn't have met Chu Xiao in any case.

Therefore, in a sense, he should thank Luo Li.

Originally, after Ling Fan had stopped Luo Li from taking over the position of president of Lan Group, he had not had any substantial blow or retaliation at him.

First, he was not free.

Secondly, there was no need for that.

If Luo Li no longer stirred up trouble before him or Chu Xiao, he wouldn't do anything to him.

But…if the other side was seeking death, then he couldn't blame him for not being kind enough.

Besides, he was never a kind person.

After thinking this through, the previous astonishment on Ling Fan's face was replaced by calmness.

"Hehe, didn’t expect you aren’t surprised at all on seeing me." Luo Li said with a smile as he looked at Ling Fan's indifferent expression.

However, it was difficult to hide the frustration and dissatisfaction in his heart.

It was this guy, who, like a piece of trash in his eyes, not only possessed the wealth he desired, but also stole the man he had been dreaming of.

How could Luo Li not hate him?

If Ling Fan and he were strangers, perhaps Luo Li wouldn't be so mad, but he not only knew this guy who stole everything from him, but he was also a pawn he once disdained.

This kind of feeling was like a pebble under your feet suddenly got overgilded and rode over your head…

"Hum, do I need to?" Ling Fan smiled coldly and replied.