Ring S.J

Scarlett POV
We were on the set of Civil War when Lizzie barged into my trailer calling my name. "Scarlett! Scarlett!"

"Calm down. I'm not going anywhere."

Lizzie placed a hand on her chest and caught her breath before speaking again. "I saw Y/N yesterday."

"And???" That wasn't something to be rushed to inform me about.

"I saw her choosing a ring!" Lizzie exclaimed.

I froze. "WHAT?" Now that's something.

"I've got proof." Lizzie showed me a picture on her phone. It clearly showed that she was choosing a ring.

This was odd, I didn't know she was getting engaged. Were we not as close as I thought? I didn't even know she was seeing someone. How long have they been together? Who is she?

Clearly I was in my own world, because by the time I came around, Lizzie was no longer in my trailer. Y/N isn't on set today because she doesn't have any scenes so I couldn't ask her about it.

In between takes, Lizzie kept coming over to ask if I knew anything about it or that we were hiding our relationship from others. I'd have to say she's been hiding her relationship really well if that were the case. I was going to make a move on her but I guess not. I was too late...

"As far as I know, she only told me she's into girls." I told Lizzie.

"Ohh... so it's a she." It really got me thinking who could it be? She spends most of her time filming and I've never heard her going on any dates. Where did she find the time to meet someone? Was it during their educational years?

Your POV
When I came to the set today, I felt two sets of eyes staring at me. I looked around but everyone was minding their own business. Weird.

I went to my trailer and waited for my turn to be called up. Someone came knocking on my door and I went to open it, recognising the two pairs of eyes that were staring at me. "To what do I have the honor of having two beautiful ladies staring at me?"

"Cut the crap, Y/N." Scarlett pushed me aside and walked in. What did I do to make her so angry? I saw Lizzie at the back trying to control her giggles. I went to the couch and both of them were eying me down. "Who is it?"

"Who is who?" I have absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Why did they suddenly decide to interrogate me like this?

"Who did you buy the ring for? I didn't know you were seeing someone." Scarlett started putting some context into this situation that I'm forced into.

"Ring?"

"Yeah. I saw you the day before yesterday." Lizzie showed me a picture on her phone. I started laughing hysterically after realising what they were implying and that they were making such a big fuss about it so I decided to play a joke on them.

I sighed dramatically before saying. "I guess you found my secret."

"I thought we don't keep anything from each other. So who is she?"

"I love..." I was trying so hard to contain my laughter when I saw them waiting intently for an answer. "...Myself. I bought the ring for myself." Earning a slap on the arm from Scarlett. "What? Can't a lady buy herself a ring?" I rubbed my arm.

"Someone was jealous of nobody." I teased, wiggling my eyebrow.

"Before others get to put a ring on you, can I put mine first?" It was my turn to be stunned. My head was still processing what she said when Lizzie left my trailer.

"Sorry? I... I- Say again?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend. Be mine." Scarlett made her intention clear this time.

"So I have to buy myself a ring before you confess to me?" I pulled out the ring in question I bought the other day. "Why don't you have a practice run now?" I gave her the ring.

"I can't wait for the day to arrive." Scarlett said as she slid the ring into my finger.

"Me too." We got out of the trailer hand in hand and Lizzie knew everything went well.

Written on 7 Nov 2021
Posted on 12 April 2022