𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16: 𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘

It has been two months

It has been two months. She has only just woke up. I haven't yet visited her.

Massimo called me and told me everything, leaving voicemails with updates, I never answer him. I finally did yesterday. I'm grateful I did, I learned that she has woken up. I don't know why he still calls me, I never apologized for what I said. In a way I mean parts. I thought she was just sex, but I don't think that now.

I really want to see her. I want to look in her eyes and want to tell her that I'm am so proud that she has fought this.

I don't know if I can. I have forced myself to push her out of my mind, no matter what she still lingers in my thoughts. She affects my every decision. She makes me think about right or left. I want her near but I don't know if I can be near for her.

She is okay now. That is all that matters. I will be okay knowing that she is.

I'm alive

I'm alive. I have no clue how the fuck I am, but I somehow managed to do it. I'm must be immortal, Klaus could never. If you know, you know.

I woke up about an hour ago. I feel weak. They said I have been out for two months, but it really doesn't feel that long.

Dante was the first person I saw. He was crying. I was so happy to see him.

All my brothers seemed happy to see me awake. My dad was the most emotional. His eyes filled with tears and he was scared to hug me. He said he didn't was to hurt me. I never thought I would be so happy to see him.

I was informed that the men who did this were apart of a gang. I was tasked to kill the gang leaders, they obviously got back at me.

Honestly, I didn't care. I just wanted to see Alejandro. I know me and him aren't anything but I kinda wished he would have came. I asked Emiliano and he said that he hasn't visited once. It kinda hurts. I thought there was a little something but I guess I thought wrong.

I have been told that I can leave in 5 days. They just want to know that I will be fine. I am just grateful that I will be out before my birthday.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It has been about a week since I have woken up, I just got home yesterday. The doctor said I don't have to be in bed rest but they do want be to be rather slow going the next few days. So, at request of my dad, I have been on the couch since yesterday.

I hate it. I feel fine, I mean of course I'm sore but what do you expect. I just want to go out or something.

"Amara, come on, it's time to eat dinner." Carlo came over and helped me up even though I told him I was fine. I eventually sat down at the table. Everyone was here except Dante.

"Where is Dante at?" I looked at dad.

"He is sleeping, he is overtired and I didn't want to wake him up," I nod in understanding. It didn't feel right without him here.

I look down at the pasta in front of me. I love pasta.

We all began eating, I was listening to some conversations going on. There were many. The twins were talking about COD, which I don't know why because neither of them have any skills when it comes to that game. Carlo was on the phone with Madeline, they were such a cute couple, she was dress shopping for my birthday ball. She wanted his dress opinions. Dad, Emiliano, and Vincenzo we're speaking about business, as usual.

I looked down and started to let my mind drift off. I couldn't help but think about him. Alejandro hasn't called, texted, it anything. I don't know if I should try and contact him. I just want to see him, is it to much to ask for.

I just let the world go and went into my own. I felt the tears go down as I silently cried. I just sat there. I don't know what had gotten to me. I just have become overwhelmed. All that is going on way to fast is just really getting to me.

"Amara, what is wrong?" Mattia had his hand on my shoulder. They all looked at me with eyes filled with pity. I had forgotten they were here. I just stayed silent. So many things were wrong. I almost died, my mom did die, Alejandro just isn't here, his dad kidnapped me and no one knows expect me and him. I don't know what to say.

I look up at them. I wiped my face dry and continue eating. I had no energy to deal with this today. My emotions can suck a dick.

They all seemed confused. Once I finish, I left. Ignoring all the words, I went to my room for the first time in forever. I couldn't wait to shower. I love a good shower.

Once I got in the water burned my skin. I didn't mind. I like the feeling, everything washed away. I got out and got dressed.

I went to my bed, I was so tired. My birthday was tomorrow. I don't know what makes this year different but I do think that tomorrow with be perfect. I don't know why, or how but I have a feeling, a really good one.

That is the end of Chapter 16 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed.

Okay so I did a big time jump. I also did a second one. I kinda didn't want to have a while in the hospital. I also want here birthday to come soon, and I wanted to further the things with her and Alejandro.

I wanted to make sure everyone understands that she is 15 and she is going to be turing 16 next chapter. Alejandro is 17 and isn't going to be turing 18 for a while.

With love Alivia ❤️