𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

I layed in shock before frustration slowly crowded my thoughts

I layed in shock before frustration slowly crowded my thoughts. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which happens to be my phone, and threw it at Roman's head.

"This is all your fault, you jinxed me." I whined.

Roman chuckled as he looked at the three little blobs on the screen.

"There's your babies. Would you like to know the gender?" Dr. Lodge smiled.

"Yes please." I smile.

"Baby A and baby C are Boys and baby B is a girl."

I smiled brightly at the moved screen. Dr. Lodge quickly whipped the gel off my stomach a d left to print out our sonogram.

After we got out sonogram Roman and I were buzzing with excitement the whole way home.

I quickly took my coat off when we reached the house and waddled into the living room where Leah, Rose, and Esme were watching Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Hi honey, how was the appointment?" Esme smiled.

"It was great." I sighed, sitting down next to Leah.

"Did you find out the gender?" Rose asked, enthusiastic.

I gave them a smirk and brought a finger to my lips in a zipper motion.

"Rome and I agreed to keep the gender a secret until the day I give birth. You'll just have to wait." I giggle.

The girl groaned and began to protest.

"You could at least give us a hint."

I looked up to the entrance and saw the guys pouting at the doorway.

Roman chuckled before sitting down on the coffee table and taking my swollen feet into his lap.

While he rubbed my feet, my body relaxed into the pillows and rubbed my stomach.

"Is there anything happening lately?" Rome asked.

"About what?" Leah asked.

"Isabitch?" Paul asked.

Esme giggled before covering it up with a cough.

"Oh yeah I forgot, you will never believe what I heard around Forks." Abby quickly sat up in Seth lap and leaned forward.

"So when I was at Sally's Dinner getting you those wings you love so much, I over heard that Isabella gave birth last Wednesday and turns out you were right Tia." I smiled.