131 - Ferghana Horse & Poison Cloud Lion

All of the people accept the Spiritual Stone since they greatly needed it. They only thought that they could just replace it once they were out of the medicinal garden and access their spatial storage again.

Some of them even thought of doubling the amount of Spiritual Stone as form of favor. After all, with their current strength, they mostly used a Spiritual Stone with the same rank and there's a supply of them inside their spatial storage.

But after they started to absorb it they learn just how precious these Spiritual Stones are.

First of all, the spiritual energy the Spiritual Stone contains are far more purer than they had! For the cultivators like them whose very particular about purity, this kind of Spiritual Stone are like a very hot item!

Secondly, the spiritual energy are also very gentle. When they absorb it, they don't need to meticulously refine the spiritual energy and it was immediately integrated in their Dantian more faster. Their absorption of the spiritual energy inside this special Spiritual Stone are ten times more faster than the Spiritual Stone they had, or even more than that!

What does this mean? This means that if they use this kind of Spiritual Stone, their cultivation speed will increase for up to five times than their normal speed. Just thinking of the time they could save is enough to elevate the value of this Spiritual Stone to more higher level.

Lastly and what makes the Spiritual Stone more special was that it could also restore mental strains! In their current situation where they don't find a time to rest, this added effect are just what they need!

They can't help but open their eyes in shock and look at the Spiritual Stone credulously.

They could only gave Cole a glance before they resume on absorbing the spiritual energy from the Spiritual Stone to recover themselves. Less than a minute is definitely not enough for them to recover their spiritual energy fully but it wasn't impossible now that they had these superior Spiritual Stones.

Meanwhile, the faces of the demonic sect disciples turn grave the moment they saw Cole gaving Spiritual Stones out.

With their properties sealed inside their spatial storage, there was a balance between the two sides that they don't have the ability to use recovery items.

No, in fact, in this matter, it could be said that the demonic sect had the upper hand as they could recover their spiritual energy without using Spiritual Stones. For instance, Corpse Refining Sect can absorb the Corpse-Energy sealed inside the coffin, which was mainly used to nourish their Corpse Puppet, they always brought.

Blood Demon's Creed, on the other hand, could recover by absorbing blood of the enemies they defeated. Not only that, they could even absorb the blood of their opponent amidst battling.

Supposedly, it was only Gu Xi who could recover fastly with the aid of the Golden Lotus Throne and it would even be supplied to maintain the light barrier.

According to their plan, they'll wait until majority of righteous disciples are exhausted by the continuous attack and drain out of their spiritual energy before they fully attack the light barrier.

And what Cole did disrupt the flow of their plan but it wasn't enough to destroy it. After all, absorbing the spiritual energy from Spiritual Stones takes time and needs an amount of concentration.

Besides, what's attacking the barrier was just either their corpse puppet or vengeful ghost while them, the master, was still on their best state. Even if those righteous disciples decided to lift the barrier up and a fight broke between them, their odds of winning is still higher than the other side.