53

I'm really tired but I can't wait for more drama <3

Lillian's POV

I was slipping into a white blazer suit and tied my hair up in a low and tight pony tail. My ivory silk tank top shimmered with each move I made. Nude heels are not the shoes I should be wearing for this.

I put on a pair of pearlescent Louis Vuitton heels that brought out the red the in my toe nail polish.

A nice layer of red lipstick to bring out the semi-dark eye shadow and... mwah!

My clutch bag was mocha and from alligator skin, I think I've overdone the assignment, this is just a visitation to see Lana and here I am...
I'll ask Stefani.

Lillian: did I over do it??

I sent a mirror selfie to Stefani waiting for her response. This is her idea and I'm doing it on her behalf.. I don't wanna screw this up- better yet, I honestly think I'm overthinking this.

Stefani: ravishing.

I felt a jolt of excitement knowing Stefani likes my outfit- or she's just being her blunt sel-

Stefani: should I be jealous you're dressing this lavishly for a stranger but I've had to hassle you into dressing up for me over dinner?

My body was feeling hot just imagining her smirk in my mind right now.. it's intoxicating.

Lillian: just wanted to look prepared!

I'm completely flustered in the moment over nothing.

Out of nowhere, my phone starts to ring and Stefani's calling it!

"Hello?" I was so confused.

"Sounds like you got a good night's rest," Stefani remained casual.

"Why'd you call me?!" I was getting frantic.

"I wanted to hear your voice. Why did you text me knowing I hate being teased?" She redirected the focus back to me and I watched my face turn red in the mirror each passing second.

She wanted to hear my voice???

"I-

"Doesn't matter now, I'm only here to check in on you after- we kissed," Stefani was bitter, almost ashamed.

"Stefani, I'm fine..it's you I'm worried about," I gained the courage to speak.

"I wish i could see you in person right now... Damn this photo..." she muttered and my heart started racing.

"Where's all this coming from?!" I was getting all jittery and scoffed over the phone. I could tell she had a small smile..

"I won't lie, I'm taken aback you didn't shove me off you when we kissed.. definitely proves there is an attraction between us," she sounded so bitter to admit it and it placed a small smile on my face.

"I wish we did more when you came back; shopping, got lunch or something. It was just a cry fest for me. And I do agree with you, I did like our kiss more than I should have," I shrugged hopelessly.

"I wish I could give you more," Stefani's tone was so calm and her words are setting me on fire.

"Stefani!" I gasped.

"Lillian..." she mocked me and I pouted.

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, why'd you say you'll only pursue being CEO if you never met me? That actually kind of hurt when you told me yesterday," I'm trying to draw the puzzle pieces together but that one comment doesn't add up with anything that's taken place before or after it was made.