Bondita's identity to be caught?

Chandrachur confronted Ajmal and trapped him with his own plan.

Ajmal's furious grows high due to this.

~In Hall~

Everyone are eating but Ajmal didn't came there.

Trilochan: Masi, where is Ajmal?

Kalyani: Food will go to his room, no one have to care about him.

Chandra whispers: After the insult also this old lady is being arrogant.

Bondita: Chandra babu, what have you done? Why did you kept tobacco packet in his pant?

Chandra: If I haven't done it then you will be in the state of Ajmal.

Bondita: Whaat?

Chandra explains Bondita about Ajmal's devious plans. She is shocked.

Bondita: Thank you so much, you saved me again.

Chandra: It's fine. Next trump card will be played on your dadi saa only. Wait nd watch, Bondita.

Bondita: But Chandra babu...

Niroop: Don't try to support your dadi saa. Chandra do whatever you want, I will help you.

Chandra smiled.

Sudden chaos from outside the haveli.

Trilochan: Bihari, look what's happening there.

Bihari runs out and looks on.

A group of people are standing before the Haveli. A woman named Malini is crying beside.

Bihari: What is going here?

Man: We want to meet Anirudh babu.

Bihari: Don't you know this is their breakfast time. Come later.

Malini: Please, this is very urgent. Please allow me to meet him.

Bihari: Okay, wait.

He goes inside and tells Anirudh about it. He tries to get up from his chair but Kalyani stopped.

Kalyani: They are not important than food. Let them wait for Roy Chaudharys. Anirudh, finish the food then you can go.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, I know food is important but they are in some urgent it seem.

Kalyani: Arey chup! We are not running organisation here to solve people's problem. Zamindars only work is to interfere in land problems.

People's noise from outside made Anirudh to worry.

Bondita: Pati babu, I will speak with them.

Kalyani: I said let people wait for Roy Chaudharys. Can't you hear? And why you are trying to interfere in this? An woman's work is to concentrate on kitchen not on other people's problems. Samjhi?

Anirudh: Oh please stop your lecture. Bondita, go out and query them.

Kalyani: No you should not.

Anirudh: Ufff, I am coming to your ethics now. A wife's duty is to obey her husband. This is her dharm. Bondita is my wife and she will obey my order. Her husband Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's orders. Theek hain, thaku ma?

Kalyani stares at him. Anirudh asks Bondita to go out.

She went out and was shocked to see the people and a crying woman.

Man: Choti malkin, please help my daughter. Please.

Bondita: What happened?

Man: My daughter was married and she have gave birth to a girl baby. Her sasural family are trying to kill that baby. They also snatched a 2 cent of land from us. Her sasural family is daily torturing her.