Two.

Naomi "Shortie" POV

All the guys looked in me and Melo's direction when we came in together. My face looking slightly annoyed. I should've driven myself. The boy can't drive. Acting like he was a street racer.

I'm not being dramatic either. I don't play bout my life. He can do all that by himself. When I'm in the car, tighten up.

"Come on girl. Loosen up. You ain't dead." He placed his arm around my shoulder and I moved so he wasn't touching me.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard T Ro ask Melo when I went to put my stuff down.

"She caught an attitude because of how I was driving. She's being dramatic really. We not dead, nobody on the road dead. We made it safely here so I don't see the issue."

"Anyway. Did we come to question how he got his license or for me to whoop y'all ass in golf?" I asked. I swung my golf club and accidentally hit a drink that was on the table. "Shhhh. You saw nothing." I said to them while trying to hide the broken pieces.

They shook their heads at me while I cleaned up the mess. Yeah let me chill. I guess I'm excited. I talk shit about coming outside but I low key like coming out. It just takes me a few days to get my energy back up fully.

"Who's on teams?" An employee asked coming over to our area.

"Oh it's teams?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. 2 on 2. Since we got 2 areas. I figured we'd split up so we're not crowded in this one space." Miles said.

That makes sense. Who should I partner up w-

"I got shortie." Melo put that scrawny little arm around my shoulder again.

"No, you don't. I got Gelo." I said and walked over to my dog. I want to win and this guy's athleticism is where it's at.

Melo stuck his middle finger up at me and teamed up with PJ. It's me and Gelo against them two. This should be fun.

—————

"So. Keep it a buck. You like Melo don't you?" Gelo asked me while PJ leaned in to hear my answer. Melo was up to take his turn so he couldn't hear us over the loud talking and music.

I shrugged. "He's cool."

"Y'all two and this "cool" response." He laughed.

"I mean what y'all want me to say? He's in a whole relationship. I don't crush on niggas with girlfriends."

"If he was single?" PJ asked.

"Then I'd say he was nice." I chuckled because I know they don't like my responses to this question. "Why y'all pressing us? I know y'all be asking him the same question."

"You right. We just see how you two are together and we ship." PJ said.

"Oh you ship us?" I laughed. I didn't think he'd use that word but I'm not mad at it.

"I do. Y'all my niggas. You apart of the gang shortie. Of course we'd want to see y'all together."

"He's 20." I pointed out.

Gelo shrugged. "So?"

"I'm older than him."

He kissed his teeth. "By 2 years."

"He's a baby. Shoot. Wassup with you Gelo?" I scooted closer to him to be funny. He's like a brother. He and I do not look at each other like that.

Of course he just laughed. Melo was coming back towards us and looked between the both of us. "Y'all mighty close to each other." He said sitting down.