Repeating S.J

Essentially, opposite of the previous chapter.

Your POV
I was talking to Lizzie when Scarlett came and sat next to me, interrupting our conversation. "Hey, let me tell you this..." (too lazy to write)

Scarlett finished what she wanted to say and I gave a few inputs before she just turned and left. "Didn't Scarlett tell you this before?"

"Yeah. You were there too, at Robert's birthday party?" Trying to jog her memory.

"Then why didn't you say anything?" Lizzie was confused why I didn't tell Scarlett I knew what she was already going to say.

"It's nice that she likes to share things with me. When it comes the time that she stops, I would be worried."

It is important to be comfortable enough to share the things you like with someone you love, hoping that the receiving party would feel as excited as you are. Telling them you've heard it before or you're not as interested may make them feel less validated and doubt themselves in the future when they wish to share something with you.

The filming ended on schedule which was rare so I headed to Scarlett's trailer and waited as she was taking off her makeup by the makeup artist. I opened my arm for her as she came back and she snuggled into me.

We were talking about how our day went when she changed her topic. "Earlier Hemsworth and I- nevermind."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

I pulled her so she was straddling my lap and cupped her cheeks. "You never hide things from me. So tell me." I ordered.

"Hemsworth said I always repeat things I've said." She pouted and mumbled.

"Look at me. No matter how many times you've said it or how many times you asked me. I will always listen and answer you. I love hearing your voice and I don't think I could ever get sick of it." I calmly told Scarlett. "Do you understand?" She nodded.

I gently picked her up and placed her on the couch next to me. "Ok then, where's Hemsworth?" I said as I cracked my knuckles. Scarlett giggled and pulled me into her. "No, I want you here."

"I love your laughter too."

Written on 7 Nov 2021
Posted on 16 April 2022

Sorry for the series of short stories this week. Longer one tomorrow 😉