Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

Chapter 3

"This is a fully automated toilet. Iyong kaninang nasaksihan mo, hindi iyon magic. It's a new technology. This toilet is equipped with a sensor flush valve. When the toilet is used, it detects motion and flushes automatically. The sensors catch heat waves from our bodies while we use the bathroom, and when we go away, the toilet automatically flushes owing to the lack of heat." David groaned and proceeded to explain it again in the simplest manner he could.

"Hi-tech or high technology ang gamit sa loob ng yate. Automated lahat. Kusang magpapa-flush ang toilet pagkatapos mong gumamit." Tumango ito na mukhang naiintindihan na ang kanyang sinabi.

"Let's go." Nagpatiuna siyang lumabas ng banyo ng master cabin, sumunod naman agad si Joy. Ipinakita naman niya kung paanong gumagana ang shower.

"It's a raindrop shower."

"Ang galing-galing naman. Siguradong matutuwa si Bulig kapag pinaliguan ko siya rito. Para na rin kaming naliligo sa ulan nito." She extended her arm, trying to catch the water while giggling. He could see the pure happiness in her eyes and for some reason it made him smile.

"Sino si Bulig?"

Bumaling ito sa kanya. "Kaibigan ko."

He just nodded and asked her to take leave. She followed him out of the bathroom and began to show her the master cabin's stuff. He was residing in this cabin, which was located on the main deck. His cousins have their own cabin above as well. Because of the natural hues of white, taupe, gray, and beige, this master cabin was incredibly big and restful. What he liked best about it was that it was bathed with natural light thanks to wide windows on either side of the room. He showed her the iPad on the built-in stand that rested on the bedside table.

"This thing controls everything here." He turned it on.

"iPad ang tawag dito. It controls the entertainment systems, climate control systems, blinds, and lights," he explained while tapping each icon displayed on the screen to show her how it worked. Namangha si Joy nang magpatay-sindi ang ilaw, bumaba ang blinds sa bintana, at bumukas ang telebisyon.

"Ang galing! Ang laki ng telebisyon na ito." Tumakbo si Joy patungo sa harapan ng telebisyon at namamanghang pinanood ang palabas mula roon.

"Wala ba kayong telebisyon?" tanong niya rito.

"Wala, e. Radyo lang." Tinakbo nito ang kama kung saan nakaharap ang telebisyon at naupo sa paanan niyon. Sa pag-upo ay tumalbog ito na labis na naman nitong ikinamangha kaya ang atensiyon na dapat ay ibibigay sa telebisyon ay napunta sa kama.

"Napakalambot naman ng higaang ito." She began to bounce on the bed. When she was unsatisfied, she got up on the bed and rested there with both arms outstretched.

"Grabe! Ang sarap humiga! Hindi masakit sa likod." Napangiti si David nang magpagulong-gulong ito roon pero ang ngiti ay unti-unti ring nawala nang bumaba ang paningin niya sa hita nito. Lumislis pataas ang bestida nito sa kalikutan hanggang sa sumilip ang bulaklaking panty nito. Agad siyang nag-iwas ng tingin. Itinaas niyang muli ang blinds at naglakad siya patungo sa bintana at tumanaw sa karagatan. Pinakinggan niya si Joy na panay ang bungisngis na parang bata. Her innocent acts were endearing, but they were also perilous for her. He went with his cousins, all of whom were males, and had no idea what she was getting herself into.

They weren't bad individuals. Their parents did a good job raising them. They never coerced ladies into doing something they didn't want to do. They have a high regard for women. But this woman was different. She's naive about everything, and a man could easily do whatever he wanted with her if he wanted to. Paano kung hindi sila ang kasama nito? Paano kung mapagsamantalang lalaki? This woman was stunning, and no male could resist her enticing beauty, yet she was completely ignorant of how stunning she was. She should be educated on the value of her body. She should become more conscious of her body.