Chapter 3

When Chen Xing heard Gu Lang's question, he shook his head subconsciously, saying that he didn't know.

    Seeing Chen Xing's stupid appearance, Gu Lang's lips twitched, and his thin lips lightly opened and said slowly: "The wedding ceremony was given by my father back then to show our sincerity. Our Gu family gave away two shops in Chenjia East Street. , Ten acres of fertile fields in the West District, and two hundred taels of silver patterns."

    Chen Xing has only been wearing it for a few days, and he is not very clear about the prices here, but I always feel that these things are quite a lot, but I don't know how much they are worth.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with a slightly confused expression, and continued: "If you don't believe me, I still have the gift list from the past. Would you like to see it?"

    Hearing what Gu Lang said, Chen Xing shook his head quickly, Gu Lang said so, there is still reason for him not to believe, after all, there is no need to lie to him.

.Gu Lang coughed, and his pale complexion became more and more bloodless. After the cough subsided, he continued, "You know, what did I go to the Chen family for some time ago?"

    Chen Xing looked at him and carefully guessed: "Go and let the Chen family fulfill the marriage contract that year?"

    Gu Lang stared at Chen Xing's clean eyes and laughed, "The Gu family looks like this. Even if Gu can't help himself, he knows that the Chen family will never send her daughter here to suffer. It’s just to dissolve the marriage contract and get back my family’s things, who knows..."

    The unfinished meaning in Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing understood at once, who knew that Chen Jiaran had hired him as a counterfeit to replace those dowry gifts.

    Being stared at by Gu Lang's amber eyes, Chen Xing didn't know why he was a little guilty, and at the same time he cursed Chen Jiatai for nothing.

.Chen Xing had a guilty heart for a moment, and quickly remembered his own purpose, plucked up the courage to look at Gu Lang, and continued: "Well, I will try my best to make money back to you. You can promise to sell me after I make money. Will the deed return to me?"

    Gu Lang did not expect that after he had said so much, Chen Xing would still react like this. He stared at Chen Xing's clear eyes for a while, and suddenly felt that he was a little simple and cute. He curled his lips and replied in a low voice, "Okay."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's eyes suddenly lit up, giving him the feeling that the person sent here was not useless, at least silly and a little cute.

    Gu Lang coughed a few more times and looked at the happy Chen Xing, "Before you pay off the money, you will live in this mansion. This will be your room from now on."

    "Yeah, thank you very much.Chen Xing looked at him and nodded desperately. He felt that Gu Lang was a good person. Not only did he not anger him, but he actually let him live here.

    Gu Lang glanced at Chen Xing deeply, then turned and left the room.

    Until the door closed again, Chen Xing sat down on the bed and let out a long sigh of relief. He originally thought that Gu Lang would not be able to pass this level very well, but he didn't expect that the young master of the Gu family would be so easy to talk.

    However, Chen Xing still felt that he had to figure out the prices here as soon as possible, know how to make money, and return the money to Gu Lang as soon as possible. When he got his own deed, he found a place to open a small restaurant. He believed that with his own craftsmanship, he could not starve to death.