Chapter 6

The next day, Chen Xing came to the door to fetch tofu at the agreed time. After hearing a knock on the door, he immediately opened the door of Gu's family.

    The stall owner who had raised his hands and knocked on the door was obviously startled by the sudden opening of the door. An awkward expression appeared on his face. After crossing Chen Xing's shoulder and seeing the scene behind him, he couldn't help but hit. One shivered.

    Chen Xing looked at his panic reaction, a little unclear, so, "What's the matter?"

    Hearing the sound, the stall owner immediately returned to his senses, thinking of what he was doing when he came here, and quickly pointed to the tofu placed aside, and said nervously: "This is your tofu."

    Chen Xing looked at the condition of the tofu. They were all newly made today. After nodding to him, he gave him the remaining money and tomorrow's deposit.

.The stall owner took the money, glanced inside the door again, and shivered again, running away as if being chased by a ghost.

    Seeing the back of the stall owner running away in a hurry, Chen Xing shrugged, bent over and picked up the plate of tofu on the floor. When he turned around and saw the grassy courtyard behind him, he fell silent for a moment. He seemed to understand why the stall owner showed that expression just now.

    However, looking at the weeds in front of him, Chen Xing began to think about another issue. He wanted to raise some animals here, so that he could deal with these weeds and eat more meat, but this matter had to be the same. Gu Lang discussed it, after all, he was the master here.

    Qiu Jiu, who used to boil medicine in the kitchen, absently boiled the medicine, while thinking about what to eat for breakfast later, and was distracted thinking about what Chen Xing was doing out. .When he saw Chen Xing coming back, he was still holding a plate of tofu in his arms, and he became curious. Could the food that Chen Xing said had something to do with it?

    Although he was puzzled, Qiu Jiu didn't ask, because he saw that Chen Xing had put down the plate of tofu and began to prepare for today's breakfast.

    People here usually only eat two meals, but because Gu Lang is not in good health, he cannot be hungry or eat more, so he eats three meals a day, so that Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu also eat like this. For this, Chen Xing is very satisfied.

    When Chen Xing came together, he used the leftover bones of the fish made yesterday to stew the soup. After he went to get the tofu for a while, the soup was almost simmered. He scooped out three bowls with a spoon, then added water to the boil, and then put in the noodles he made last night.

.After the noodles are in the boiling water, they are picked up from the water and put directly into the thick white soup. Put the well-prepared seasonings on the noodles and sprinkle a little green onion on the noodles, which looks exceptionally delicious.

    Qiu Jiu sucked in the saliva that was about to flow out, leaned to the side of Chen Xing, and said excitedly: "What you do here is more fragrant than what I do!"

    Chen Xing listened to Qiu Jiu's words, but only smiled and did not answer. Then he pointed to the bowl of noodles with sweethearted eggs, and said to Qiu Jiu: "Gu Gongzi's stomach is not very good, and the noodles are not easy to digest. Give him a little less and add an extra egg, which can be considered a balanced nutrition."

    Qiu Jiu nodded, first finished his own bowl of inhalation, and then took Gu Lang's medicine and noodles and went out.

    After Qiu Jiu left, Chen Xing slowly finished his bowl of noodles, and estimated time to start processing the tofu.