Chapter 10

Chen Xing had no idea what happened to Lai Jiu after he left. He was hesitating how to tell Gu Lang about it all the way back to the mansion. After all, this is the trouble he caused. If Lai Jiu really finds Gu Mansion, he is worried that it will affect Gu Lang and the others.

    Chen Xing felt that if it didn't work, he would leave here to avoid the limelight, but Gu Lang would not be able to pay off his money for a while.

    With an uneasy mood, Chen Xing stepped into the gate of Gu's mansion. At first glance, he saw the grassy yard in the usual days. At this time, most of it had been cleared, and it looked much empty.

    Chen Xing was taken aback by the sight, watching a person suddenly emerge from the bushes, but it was Qiu Jiu who fixed his eyes.

.When Qiu Jiu saw him, his eyes lit up, and he opened his mouth to say something to him. After seeing Chen Xing's unsightly expression, the smile on his face paused and asked, "Chen Xing, you just went out. Is there any trouble?"

    Chen Xing looked at him hesitantly, not knowing where to start.

    Looking at Chen Xing's embarrassment, Qiu Jiu smiled heartily, "If you have any difficulties, you can talk to my son. The son is very smart, and he can definitely help you solve it."

    Hearing what he said, Chen Xing had an idea in his heart. He nodded to Qiu Jiu and said that he would go to talk to Gu Lang.

    After talking about this, Chen Xing had time to pay attention to the yard, which was mostly empty. He looked at Qiu Jiu and asked with some confusion: "Why did you suddenly clean up the yard?"

.Qiu Jiu picked up the knife in his hand and waved it, smiling a little silly, "It's almost rainy recently. If you don't mess with the grass in the yard, I'm afraid it will attract a lot of bugs. "

    When Chen Xing heard the words, he felt that what he said was reasonable, and then said: "I'll help you get it together later."

    Qiu Jiu quickly refused and politely said: "No, no, I'll come here by myself, you just need to cook well."

    Seeing Qiu Jiu's repeated rejections, Chen Xing did not continue to insist. After bidding farewell to him, he went to the study.

    It wasn't until Chen Xing left that the smile on Qiu Jiu's face collapsed. He looked at the grass in front of him and said helplessly: "It seems that I have to call them over to help tomorrow."

.Chen Xing came to Gu Lang's study and saw the young man sitting in the study through the window. The man had picturesque brows and a calm expression. Even if the background behind him was simple, it was still beautiful like a painting.

    As if he noticed that someone was looking at him, Gu Lang raised his head and looked in the direction of his line of sight, and at a glance he saw Chen Xing who was smirking at him. Gu Lang froze for a while, then smiled at Chen Xing, his thin lips lightly opened, and asked faintly: "Why don't you stand outside and not come in?"

    Chen Xing found out that he had been standing outside the house. He patted his head with a bit of annoyance. Under Gu Lang's gaze, he slowly walked into the study and came in front of Gu Lang.

    Gu Lang scanned him from top to bottom without any trace of his gaze, and finally fixed his gaze on his face, and said softly, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

.Chen Xing didn't know how to speak, and whispered awkwardly, "I'm causing a little trouble."

    Hearing this, Gu Lang put down the book in his hand and stared at him intently, as if he was ready to listen to his next words.