Chapter 13

After renting the stall, Chen Xing did not rush to open it. Instead, he took advantage of the time to go around the stall again, and after determining the size of the stall, he began to figure out what to buy.

    Originally, when Chen Xing sold Mapo Tofu, there was only a wheelbarrow, so the items sold were also limited, but now he has a fixed booth and he can also light a fire, and he has a lot more room to operate.

    First of all, Chen Xing was going to get some bamboo curtains to cover both sides of the stall, so as not only to block the wind, but also to start working when it rains.

    Secondly, Chen Xing also needs to get two sets of tables and chairs to put them there, which is convenient for customers and at the same time increases passenger flow.

    Finally, Chen Xing planned to eat more food, so that customers can choose more types, so he can pay more quickly.

.Looking at the things he wrote down, Chen Xing sighed silently. Fortunately, the official officer didn't have to pay the stall fee for one year by himself yesterday, otherwise he would have absolutely no money to buy these things today.

    Taking the list, Chen Xing went straight to the carpenter's shop where he bought the wheelbarrow last time and asked directly how to sell the cheapest tables and chairs here. After all, he himself didn't know how long this stall could last, and there was no need to sell it too well.

    The old carpenter obviously knew him. He glanced at him twice after hearing his request, and then quoted a price that was fairly low in Chen Xing's estimate.

    Chen Xing readily agreed, and then politely asked about bamboo curtains.

    This time, the old carpenter did not reply immediately, but looked at him and asked, "What are you going to do with it?"

.Chen Xing didn't hide it from him. He told him about the fact that he wanted to use the curtain to keep out the wind, and even politely proposed something that he didn't have much budget for.

    The old carpenter looked at him worried, and after a little thought, he gave a suggestion, "If you don’t care about beauty, I actually recommend you to use thatched straw. Not only windproof but also waterproof, the most important thing is The cost of that thing is much higher than that of bamboo curtains. You can save almost two-thirds of the money."

    Chen Xing's eyes lit up immediately, and he was busy responding. He felt that he didn't care about beauty. The most important thing now is to save a little.

    Seeing Chen Xing's agreement, the two signed a contract, and the old carpenter also promised to move the seat that Chen Xing wanted to the designated position in three days, and to set up the barrier that Chen Xing wanted.

.After dealing with the carpenter's shop, Chen Xing took the remaining money and went to the vegetable market. He wanted to add new food and naturally needed more things.

    The owner of the tofu stall looked very surprised when he saw him. He looked at him and asked in disbelief, "Are you okay?"

    After Lai Jiu found fault, Chen Xing knew that he would not be able to go to the stall for a while, so he even came to the stall owner and said that he would suspend the supply of tofu.

    At this moment, Chen Xing was still a little confused when he heard the stall owner's question, "What's wrong with me?"

    The stall owner was a little embarrassed, squeaking, and finally said, "You were too panicked when you came that day. I thought you were entangled by the resentment in that house, and you wanted to move and run for your life. ."