Chapter 15

Because of an extra person to help, Chen Xing's work was much easier, and the time for setting up a stall was also shortened a lot. Even after experiencing the initial discomfort, I quickly added some dishes to the stall without affecting the time to return home. Even the customers who couldn't buy food at night, now they can buy food as long as they don't miss the time.

    Boss Joe's restaurant.

    The woman leaned behind the counter and looked at the few customers in the shop, her brows and eyes were full of hostility, and finally she couldn't help coming out from behind the counter to look at the door. She wants to see if there are fewer people or what's going on. The number of guests here is getting less and less every day. This month's income has been reduced by nearly 40%. If this continues, she is afraid that she will not be able to maintain this restaurant.

.Just when Boss Qiao walked to the door, staring at the people coming and going, trying to figure out where the problem was, suddenly he saw a familiar customer in the crowd. He was a young man in his early twenties, slightly fat, dressed up for wealth, and he was walking toward the street excitedly, his eyes full of anticipation.

    Boss Qiao deliberately yelled at him when he passed in front of him, "Master Fu!"

    The man stopped hurriedly, and turned his head in doubt to look at the place where he was speaking. After seeing Boss Joe walking towards him with a smile, a simple smile immediately appeared on his face, "Boss Joe!"

    Boss Qiao smiled at him slightly and said softly: "It just happens to be food right now, won't Master Fu come in for a bite?"

.Hearing this, Master Fu's expression became stiff, and then he said with a somewhat uncomfortable expression: "This, this, I have already eaten, so I won't go in today."

    Boss Qiao looked at Mr. Fu with a panic expression, and felt that there was something wrong, and he was ready to ask something. Mr. Fu was like a cat with its tail trampled on, and hurriedly said: "Boss Joe, I If there is something else, I will leave first, and I will definitely come to eat next time I have time."

    Boss Qiao stared at the back of Fu Gongzi running away, slowly frowned, then thought of something, turned back to the store, and said to Xiao Er who was standing at the door and yawning: "Go to the end of the street. Take a look and see if Master Fu is there."

    Xiao Er heard this a bit strange, but looked at her boss's gloomy face and didn't dare to ask more, and immediately passed in the direction she specified.

.The originally deserted end of the street, because of Chen Xing's small stall, now becomes extremely lively as soon as the meal arrives.

    When Xiao Er arrived at the shop, he saw a busy scene, and among the people in the line were not only Fu Gongzi, whom the boss had just ordered to stare at, but also several regular customers in their shop.

    Seeing this, Xiao Er's heart jumped. He felt that if he told the news to his boss, his boss would definitely go crazy on the spot.

    Xiao Er watched there for a while, and then left quietly. On the way back, she was still worried about how to tell the boss so that she would not let her anger herself.

    Chen Xing didn't know that he was being watched again. At this time, while collecting the money, he was telling Qiu Jiu what kind of dishes the new guests would like.

.The two had cooperated for several days, and at this time they had a certain tacit understanding. Therefore, they cooperated very quickly. In less than a while, it was the turn of Young Master Fu, who rushed over just now.