Chapter 19

That day, with the help of Gu Lang, Chen Xing still ate hawthorn cake.

    Chen Xing cut the sliced ​​hawthorn cake into small pieces and gave it to Gu Lang, seeing him staring at the thing carefully for a while, as if judging the taste of the thing, alert like a cat only touching something new.

    Then, Gu Lang seemed to be aware that there was no danger, and then took a small bite. It seemed that he had tasted the sourness and frowned slightly, but soon he seemed to have tasted the sweetness again, and his brows stretched again. After opening, the speed of eating is getting faster.

    When Chen Xing watched Gu Lang finish eating the Hawthorn Cake very quickly, he knew that he should like this cake, and made a secret decision in his heart. Buy some back to prepare.

.Gu Lang didn't know what Chen Xing was thinking, only that the hawthorn cake Chen Xing made for him, although it was still a bit sour, was more sweet.

    The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the people's clothes are getting lighter and lighter. The wealthy people are okay, there is still money to buy ice to relieve the heat. Ordinary people can only carry the heat and find a way to cool off by themselves.

    Therefore, at this time, hot food is not very popular.

    After thinking about it for a long time, Chen Xing decided to change the food on their stall from the original Mapo tofu and bean curd rice to cold noodles, cold skin, and mung bean soup, which are easy to make and do not burn your tongue.

    Liangpi and cold noodles can be prepared the day before and sold directly to the stall the next day. The mung bean soup needs to be cooked on the same day before taking it, so that it will not be broken the next day because of the hot weather.

.On the day of the decision, Chen Xing bought the raw materials from the market and went back to Gu's house to make cold skin and cold noodles, which he also specially made with his special chili sauce.

    Chen Xing would give Gu Lang and Qiu Jiu taste the new food he made. Although it was the first time they had eaten this kind of food, they were still looking forward to it because of their trust in Chen Xing.

    When the two of them looked at the yellow and white bowl, which was still sprinkled with fragrant chili sauce, they stirred it twice before eating. At the first bite, the eyes of both of them brightened, and the speed of eating became faster.

    Qiu Jiu exaggeratedly gave Chen Xing a thumbs up and praised: "This food is so delicious. I have never eaten such delicious noodles in my life."

    Chen Xing looked at Qiu Jiu who praised him presumptuously, and couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed. He subconsciously looked at Gu Lang next to him, expecting his opinion in his heart.

.Gu Lang looked very gentle when he ate, and when Qiu Jiu hulala finished a bowl, he only finished half of it. Feeling the gaze cast by Chen Xing, he turned his head to meet Chen Xing's expectant gaze. After a short pause, he laughed softly, and then slowly said: "It's delicious, everyone will like it. "

    A bright smile appeared on Chen Xing's face immediately, and Gu Lang's eyes seemed to flash, "Well, I will lend you auspicious words. When I make a lot of money, I will ask you to eat the Buddha to jump the wall."

    "Okay." Gu Lang hadn't heard the name, but it didn't prevent him from looking at the bright smile on Chen Xing's face and smiling with him.

    Then, Chen Xing, who was staring at Gu Lang's smiling face, blushed inexplicably.