Chapter 20

Chen Ling'er came to Chen Xing's stall and lifted her chin, motioning the maid beside her to go up and talk.

    After receiving the instructions from the young lady, the maid saluted the young lady obediently. When she turned her head to face Chen Xing and the others, she changed her face with an arrogant look, and raised her chin to face Chen Xing and said, "Here you are. What do you have to eat?."

    Chen Xing was not angry about the maid’s arrogant attitude. After frowning slightly, he pointed to the three large wooden barrels in front of him and introduced them to them: “We have three things here, cold skin, cold noodles, Mung bean soup. The cold skin has a silky texture, the cold noodles are tough, and the mung bean soup is cool. It just depends on what you like."

.Chen Linger stared at the wooden bucket used by Chen Xing for cold skin and cold noodles, and the simple net cover on it, frowned slightly, and wanted to turn her head and say to Zhao Jing who was next to them, they still don't want to eat here. , So as not to eat up the stomach, it is difficult to explain to the family when going back.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as she turned her head, she met Zhao Jing's coveted gaze at the food. Chen Linger felt that if Zhao Jing hadn't cared about her status as a lady, she might have already started to eat.

    Seeing Zhao Jing's appearance, Chen Ling'er suddenly remembered that the second son of the Zhao family who was equally delicious came, the disgust in his eyes flashed, and after a short while, it receded.

    Chen Linger simply stopped looking at Zhao Jing, and directly met Chen Xing's gaze. First, he disliked his simple dress from head to toe. He felt that a vulgar brother like him was not worthy of Gu Lang's beautiful scenery. figure.

.Chen Linger spoke slowly: "Are your things here clean?"

    Chen Xing was aware of the offense when Chen Linger was looking at himself, but the two young ladies in front of them seemed to be either rich or expensive, not something that a small person like him could afford. In addition, he felt that this young lady was not too old, and he didn't have to care about a little girl.

    After thinking about it, Chen Xing still had a gentle look on his face. He looked at Chen Linger and said softly: "Miss, I can guarantee that my food here is clean. Except for those who are greedy for cold and drank more bowls of mung bean soup. Besides, there has never been another person who had a bad stomach after eating. Please don't worry, Miss."

.Chen Linger looked at Chen Xing, who was able to answer freely in front of him, and looked at his beautiful face that seemed to be favored by the heavens. Even if it was in the wind and sun all day long, it did not turn black much. I don’t know if it’s because of the hot weather or something else. For the reason, an inexplicable anger suddenly rose in my heart.

    Chen Linger looked at Chen Xing and said unceremoniously: "If something happens to us after eating your food, I will definitely not be able to spare you."

    Chen Xing looked at the reluctant Chen Ling'er, and he didn't understand that since this eldest lady had so many worries about his food, why didn't she just stop eating it?

    Chen Xing hesitated and looked at Chen Ling'er with a big smile, and said with a very sincere voice: "If the lady is really worried, you can go to a restaurant not far away to eat. We are just a roadside stall, in fact, it is not very suitable for the lady. Eat here."

    "you!".Chen Xing's words immediately angered Chen Ling'er. She raised her hand to point at Chen Xing, and said angrily: "How dare you talk to me like this!?"