Chapter 26

Listening to Chen Xing's words, Gu Lang looked at him with a gentle smile, shook his head gently, and whispered: "I have nothing to eat, as long as you make it, I think it's delicious."

    Gu Lang's praise made Chen Xing's ears red involuntarily. He looked at the man who had been staring at him, and muttered softly, "Don't keep saying these misunderstandings."

    "Huh?" Gu Lang didn't seem to hear what he was talking about, and made a breath from his nose, expressing his doubts.

    Chen Xing blushed, looking at Gu Lang who was staring at him, and shook his head drastically, without speaking out what was in his heart. He felt that if he had said it, but Gu Lang didn't mean what he thought, wouldn't he appear to be too affectionate.

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who didn't know what he was thinking, and didn't continue to question. He turned his head and glanced at the sky, and gently reminded: "The time is almost up, we should go to the vegetable market."

    Hearing Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing realized that it was late, and quickly put away his charming thoughts, and took Gu Lang straight to the vegetable market. They have encountered so many things today that they have to have a good meal to suppress their shock.

    Chen Xing and Gu Lang bought a lot of ingredients in large bags and returned to Gu's house before the sky darkened.

    Gu Lang helped Chen Xing put the things in the kitchen before he raised the box in his hand and looked at Chen Xing apologetically: "Sorry, I have to go back and put this away before I can come and help you."

.Chen Xing, who was planning to cook the dishes today, didn't care at all when he heard Gu Lang say this. He waved his hand and said boldly: "It doesn't matter, the dishes I'm cooking today are very simple, and I can come here by myself. Don't come over and help."

    Gu Lang watched as he finished speaking and started to get busy. Chen Xing, who didn't look at himself at all, his eyes dimmed a little, and he responded softly, turned and walked towards the study, but he still planned to hurry up. Put things down, and then came to help Chen Xing.

    At this time, Chen Xing was full of heart and eyes, and he was thinking about the dishes to be made later, and he didn't care much when he saw Gu Lang walk out. He first glanced at the ingredients he bought today, and decided to make the lomei first, and then make other things.

.When Qiu Jiu smelled the smell, he saw Chen Xing was busy putting the washed and cut pork into the brown soup, and there was still a smell of Chinese medicine in the air.

    After Chen Xing put all the things to be marinated into the pot and put the lid on by the way, he looked up and saw Qiu Jiu standing by the door, and said casually: "We didn't see you when we came back just now. I thought You are resting in the room, it turns out you are out."

    Qiu Jiu was shocked and quickly stabilized his mind. Seeing Chen Xing's smile, he asked naturally: "How do you know I'm out?"

    Chen Xing pointed to Qiu Jiu's head with a smile, and joked: "You still have a leaf on your head. I remember that there is no such leaf in our yard, so I think it was contaminated by you outside after you went out."

.Looking at Chen Xing's smiling face, Qiu Jiu reached out and touched his head. He really touched a leaf, but when he took down the leaf, he saw the blood stained on the leaf at a glance.

    Qiu Jiu's pupils shrank, his hand quickly squeezed the leaves into a ball, and received them in the palm of his palm. When he looked up again, he saw Chen Xing lowered his head to pick out the leaves, as if he hadn't noticed what was on his side. Strange.

    Qiu Jiu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this, walked to Chen Xing, threw the leaf into the fire pond without a trace, and asked him, "Can I help?"

    When Chen Xing heard what he said, he glanced up at the countertop, and finally pointed at the fat and thin meat on the table, and said to Qiu Jiu: "Will you help me chop those meat into froth? Use that fry later. A green vegetable."

.Hearing Chen Xing's instructions, Qiu Jiu stood over without saying a word, and started to chop up the meat with a knife. After Qiu Jiu chopped the meat into very fine minced meat according to Chen Xing's instructions, and marinated it with eggs, he noticed that today's dishes seem to be very rich, and he asked a little curiously:

"Today's dishes are delicious. Why is it so rich?" Chen Xing was opening the lid of the pot at this time, smelling almost the smell, so he added a little bit of deodorant wine to it, and after putting the lid down, he replied: "Today Gu Lang got the manuscript fee and asked me to have dinner.

I thought it would be more cost-effective to buy it and cook it myself, so I prepared so many dishes." Qiu Jiu sniffed, smelled the fragrance in the air, looked at Chen Xing quite moved, and said something that made Chen Xing very confused, "Chen Xing, you are such a good person!" .

Based on Qiu Jiu’s understanding of his son, if he wants to invite Chen Xing to dinner, he will definitely not remember his share. It is precisely because Chen Xing said this that made Gu Lang change his mind and eat at home. Chen Xing really Good-hearted!

Chen Xing:? ? ?

Chen Xing wanted to know what Qiu Jiu said just now, but it was a pity that Qiu Jiu just shook his head when he pressed him, and he had no choice but to give up if he didn't say more. Since both Qiu Jiu and Chen Xing are swift people, the two of them can cook together very quickly.

The four dishes to be made in a while have already been made three. After the three dishes are out of the pot, Chen Xing turned on the lo-mei, which was already suffocating, and was almost stuffy at this time.

A piece of lo-mei that was already tasty was picked up from it, and it was cut into a suitable size on the chopping board, and it was still aside. Get one dipped in water. .