Chapter 28

Gu Lang silently stared at the direction where Chen Xing was leaving. When there was no emotion on that quick and gentle face, it looked a bit scary.

    Qiu Jiu, who was walking behind, saw it, quietly swallowed his saliva, and cried out cautiously, "Master."

    Qiu Jiu's call successfully moved Gu Lang's gaze from the direction Chen Xing had left to Qiu Jiu. He looked at Qiu Jiu, and when he was about to be unable to bear it, he said quietly, "What is Chen Xing doing?"

    Qiu Jiu raised his eyes and looked at Gu Lang's expression carefully. He felt that although he was not angry, his mood should not be very good now. After thinking about it in his heart, he straightforwardly stated the things he cares about most. "Chen Xing said to make a dessert, as an apologize to Miss Zhao's family."

    Gu Lang frowned, his tone a little unhappy, "Miss Zhao's last time?"

.Qiu Jiu nodded, confirming his guess.

    Since the last time the two came to Chen Xing’s booth to make a fuss, Gu Lang asked Qiu Jiu to check their details, and naturally knew their identities, because they never came to Chen Xing again. Trouble, he didn't pay too much attention to them either.

    At this time, when Qiu Jiu mentioned that Miss Zhao family again, Gu Lang's face instantly became cold, but soon he returned to his usual appearance, and continued to ask Qiu Jiu: "What did they talk about today? "

    Qiu Jiu immediately said everything in detail.

    After listening to Gu Lang's brows stretched slightly, although he was still a bit dissatisfied with Chen Xing's ignorance of himself just now, it was still much better than just now, and even a little bit of interest in his tone, "The Zhao family is a little bit mean."

.After saying this, Gu Lang looked at Qiu Jiu who was standing next to him, and said nonchalantly: "Go and help him!"

    "Yes." Seeing that he was let go, Qiu Jiu heaved a sigh of relief, turned and walked quickly towards the kitchen. When his son was cold, it was too scary.

    Watching Qiu Jiu leave, the remaining Gu Lang looked down at the plain clothes on his body, silently thinking about whether to change to a more conspicuous one next time, so as not to make Chen Xing ignore his existence.

    Chen Xing, who didn't know Gu Lang's careful thoughts at all, was putting the cleaned pile of bones and pigskins into a big pot at this time, happily calculating how long it would take to make what he wanted.

    Qiu Jiu came in to see this scene, and asked with some confusion: "Shall we eat stew tonight?".Chen Xing paused while burning the fire, took the time to look up at Qiu Jiu, and replied: "No, I just need to make something first, and then use that thing to make desserts."

    When Chen Xing saw that young lady was so greedy and she was not too old today, the gift he thought of was jelly. Although it was a little troublesome to make in ancient times, it was still possible to make, so he bought the raw materials and made it when he was ready to come back.

    Qiu Jiu listened to Chen Xing's words, but it didn't prevent him from being very diligent in helping Chen Xing. Anyway, no matter what Chen Xing made, he was indispensable in the end. While thinking this way, Qiu Jiu worked harder.

    To make jelly, you must first make gelatin, which is not very good, especially in the ancient times when the conditions were more difficult. Therefore, it took Chen Xing several days to make the jelly from the raw material to the final shape.