Chapter 29

The kind of pampering in Gu Lang's tone made Chen Xing feel embarrassed. He raised his eyes to the man sitting behind the desk.

    I saw that Gu Lang was looking at him with a tolerant face at this time, as if he was an ignorant child. This association made his ears red and hot.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with gentle eyes, and even the tone of his words was exceptionally gentle, "Why do you have such thoughts?"

    Listening to Gu Lang's question, Chen Xing began to feel a little uncomfortable, squeaking for a long time, and finally said his thoughts, "I just want to ask."

    As for why he wanted to ask, Chen Xing himself couldn't say why. Maybe it was in a hidden corner of his heart. He wanted to know the answer so persistently, just to see if he had a special presence in Gu Lang's heart, special enough to make Gu Lang ignore his original principles.

.Chen Xing's heart was beating, watching Gu Lang in front of him stand up and walked in front of him step by step.

    "Since you want to know, then I'll tell you." Gu Lang paused, his tone of voice extremely cautious.

    "I didn't tell people around me about my likes and dislikes before, because it was a very dangerous thing." The danger is so dangerous that he will die if he is not careful.

    "But now, I can tell you without reservation." Because you are special.

    "What I told you, what I like, and what I don't like are all true." Because of these, I don't have to deceive you.

    "I haven't lied to you." Except for some things you don't need to know.

    "So, don't be unhappy." Don't show such an expression.

    Chen Xing missed a beat, feeling the warmth of Gu Lang falling on his head. .He raised his eyes to look at him, and directly ran into the gentleness in Gu Lang's eyes.

    In that gentle gaze, Chen Xing heard himself softly replied, "Yeah."

    Afterwards, Chen Xing saw the man in front of him who was half a head taller than him, and slowly laughed. The slightly pale face gradually showed a smile, like a gorgeous flower suddenly appeared on a dry desert. He couldn't move his eyes anymore.

    Gu Lang looked at the obsession that gradually emerged in Chen Xing's eyes, and the smile on the corners of his lips grew. He was very satisfied with Chen Xing's current performance.

    "In the future, if you have any questions, just ask me directly. As long as the person asking is you, I will tell you."

    This was the last sentence Chen Xing remembered in his mind.

.It was not until Chen Xing returned to the kitchen and stood on the edge of the stove that he suddenly recovered, grabbed the carrot on the table and yelled, "Ah—"

    Chen Xing felt that he must have been stupid just now. Not only did he stare at Gu Lang stupidly for a long time, but he even came back without hearing what Gu Lang said at the end. He didn't know what he said later or how Gu Lang answered, but he was sure that his performance at the time must be utterly stupid.

    Chen Xing was immersed in the condemnation of himself, and did not notice Qiu Jiu who wanted to come in at the door. The moment he stepped in, he suddenly retracted his feet after seeing his behavior.

    Qiu Jiu stared at Chen Xing, who didn't know what was going on inside the door, and saw him clutching his hair frantically. The expression on his face was very subtle, and he didn't understand what happened during the time he went to rest.