Chapter 32

A huge sound exploded in his ears, and the butler who was kneeling on the ground was taken aback. He raised his eyes tremblingly and looked at the mistress of the Zhao family who was sitting above. The original face that looked particularly arrogant and domineering in front of Chen Xing. Already covered with fine beads of sweat, he looked particularly embarrassed.

    Zhao's mother's well-maintained face was full of mean expressions at this time. She raised her hand with beautiful petal nails, pointed straight at the man who was kneeling on the ground, and asked angrily: "You were originally How did you tell me, and how do you do it now? If it weren't for your own highly recommended, I wouldn't let you do it, but you did it for me in the end!"

    The butler trembled twice and looked at the angry master mistress above, begging for mercy: "Ma'am, it's not me, it's the guy who sells things that doesn't know good or bad. As soon as I said what I wanted, he rejected me with Joe. proposal..I wanted to replace him with the assistant in the kitchen of the Zhao's restaurant, but he didn't want to, and even taunted me. "

    When Mother Zhao heard him say this, her face became more ugly. She raised her hand and patted the table next to her, her face was full of anger, "It is unreasonable, that brother is so unaware of what is good or bad."

    The butler looked at Zhao's mother so angry, and then echoed: "Yes, madam! Others know that I am the butler of the Zhao family, and they usually give me a little bit of face, but only the brother is not only arrogant, but also so innocent. "

    Mother Zhao finished her temper, but slowly calmed down. She squinted at the man who was kneeling on the ground, her expression a little unpredictable.

    Under Zhao Mu's cold gaze, the butler, who was still aggressive just now, gradually became a little frightened, wishing to shrink into a ball and hide where she couldn't see it.

.Looking at the cringing butler, Mother Zhao leaned back on the soft pillow and said casually: "Since that brother doesn't know what is good or bad, then go and teach him a little lesson, let him know who can offend and who can't. Offend. I don't believe it, what can he do?"

    "Yes." Hearing Zhao's mother said this, the butler was overjoyed and felt that his opportunity had come.

    Just when Mother Zhao was about to send someone out and let him carry out her plan, the door curtain was opened from the outside, and then a fat figure walked in.

    Mother Zhao looked intently at her youngest daughter, Zhao Jing.

    Seeing her appear here, Zhao's mother's face showed obvious dissatisfaction, and her voice was still as cold and indifferent as before, "What are you doing here at this hour?".Zhao Jing has always been very afraid of her mother. At this time, hearing her question, she pursed her lips a little uneasy, but when she thought of what she was going to say, she still mustered her courage a little, and whispered, "The daughter just now I heard what my mother said at the door."

    When Mother Zhao saw her cowardly appearance, she wouldn't be angry, but she was born with her, so she had been holding it all the time. Now that she heard her say this, her eyebrows were raised immediately, dissatisfied. : "What do you want to say?"

    Zhao Jing pursed her lips, carefully glanced at her expressionless mother, and insisted on expressing her thoughts, "The daughter has no other meaning, but the mother is forcing the little boss to help with desserts. If it is spread to the county In Madam Ling’s ears, she might not like it? After all, the county magistrate and the county magistrate are notoriously not like others to bully others."