Chapter 36

Chen Xing and the three of them ate vigorously. At first there was no response. In the end, Qiu Jiu noticed something was wrong, and gently put down the chicken legs in his hands, staring sharply at the grass not far away.

    Chen Xing watched Qiu Jiu stop and was still a little unsure, "Qiu Jiu, what's wrong?"

    At this time, Qiu Jiu stood up and walked towards the bushes, made a defensive posture, and said without looking back: "There is something in the bushes, and the speed of movement is quite fast."

    Chen Xing was taken aback at once. He had heard that snakes were prone to be found in grassy places. Although their yard was cleaned up, there are still a few yards that are still wasteland! What if it is really a snake or a poisonous snake?

.Thinking of this, Chen Xing's expression immediately became tense. He wiped his hands and pulled Gu Lang, who was sitting steadily beside him, to his feet. He stepped back and said with a nervous expression: "Let's hide behind. Hide and see what is going on first."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who looked nervous, and then at his own wrist. He was dragged under the eaves if he didn't resist.

    Qiu Jiu stared at the grass with a solemn expression, and found that there was still some movement just now. At this moment, he became quiet again. He turned to look in the direction of Chen Xing and the others behind him. He wanted them to stay away. He went over to see if it was what.

    As a result, as soon as I turned my head, I saw the two people who were still at the table just now. They were already far away from him. Seeing him look over, Chen Xing even asked nervously, "What's wrong, isn't it something terrible? I am worried that Gu Lang is afraid, so I drag him to avoid it first."

.Looking at the innocent expression on Chen Xing's face, and then at the indifferent Gu Lang next to him, Qiu Jiujiang swallowed the phrase'you stay away' that he just wanted to blurt out, and turned his head to look dull. In the direction of the grass, at the same time he picked up the stick beside him and walked in there.

    Seeing Qiu Jiu's movements, Chen Xing had already begun to figure out what he would do if he was bitten later. He also imagined that if it wasn't a snake, if it was something else, they should catch it. At the same time Gu Lang said to the next person: "Don't be afraid, it should not be a snake! The three of us are not afraid."

    Gu Lang calmly looked at Chen Xing, whose face was full of nervousness, his eyes tracing across his hand, and he responded in cooperation, "Well, I'm not afraid."

.When Qiu Jiu got close, the grass that was still motionless suddenly became agitated, and even the big ones could imagine something struggling in it. When everyone was waiting attentively, the arc of the grass trembling suddenly became larger, and then a white shadow suddenly rushed out of it.

    Chen Xing suddenly squeezed Gu Lang's arm, then his face suddenly loosened, and he let out a "Huh".

    "Meow~"

    Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu looked at the cat who came close to Qiu Jiu and acted like a coquettish, with a dazed expression on their faces. Only when Gu Lang saw the cat, his face was as calm as before. Expressions.

    Chen Xing breathed a sigh of relief, and his nervousness relaxed, and then he felt that the palm of his hand gradually became warm, and then he realized that he didn't know when he had grasped Gu Lang's hand. .He quickly let go of the hand he was holding as if he had been scalded, and looked at Gu Lang with embarrassment, his face flushed a little and said, "I, I didn't mean it just now."