Chapter 40

The woman looked condescendingly on the ground kneeling in embarrassment. She didn't recover the gorgeous woman she had been, and said a little disgustedly: "Then tell me first, where is the title deed?"

    When she said this, her eyes were staring at Boss Joe like a falcon, as if Boss Joe would just utter a lie and she would immediately rush to tear her to pieces.

    Boss Qiao pursed his lips that didn't know when they started to dry. After hesitating for a moment, he said directly, "The title deed is in Gu's house!"

    The woman frowned when she heard the words, her face was full of doubts, as if she couldn't remember that Gu's family was that Gu's family. But soon she didn't want to think about it. She stretched out her foot and kicked the woman on the ground, and asked with disdain: "You're talking about that Gu's family?"

.Boss Qiao didn't know what was thinking, his face looked ugly for a moment, but he answered her honestly, "The Gu family who was wiped out ten years ago."

    The woman's face became a bit ugly when she heard that the shop was actually owned by Gu's family. She stared at the woman on the ground and asked suspiciously: "Since it's from the Gu's family, how could it get into your hands?"

    Boss Joe's eyes flickered, obviously he didn't really want to talk about it.

    The woman was already aroused by her, and there was room for her to conceal it. She grabbed her hair and asked her to look directly at herself, and said roughly, "Say!"

    Boss Qiao got her scalp numb when she was tossed. He looked at the woman's somewhat hideous face, and he told the story of the shop, "I got it from the Chen family."

    Woman:? ? ?

.She looked down at the woman at her feet, but she couldn't figure out why a shop had so many relationships, and at the same time she began to become impatient, "If you have any fucking farts, don't talk about it at once. Mother, I don’t have so much time to spend with you here."

    Boss Qiao looked at the woman’s gradually violent face, gently licked her lips, and finally told the truth. I got it. It’s just that at that time because the Chen family was completely destroyed, the land deed for this shop was not found. I had a little friendship with Master Chen, and after we separated, he took this shop as compensation to me.”

.The woman heard what she said, could she not know the trickiness in it, it must have been this little wave hooves who seduce Master Chen, and wanted to use this to step into the door of the Chen family. Who knew she didn’t like her later, so she got this The shop is considered compensation.

    The woman sneered, looked at the silent woman, and said sarcastically: "You have the courage to do it for a shop without a land lease. You dare to do it for so many years."

    A bit of embarrassment appeared on Boss Qiao’s face, and he whispered, "No one thought that the Gu family boy could appear alive!"

    Boss Qiao and Master Chen both thought that the Gu family members were dead, and thought that no one would show up again, so that it would matter if there was a title deed, and no one would rob them anyway. If it hadn't been for this woman to make her anxious today, she wouldn't tell the truth.

.After Boss Qiao said these words, he quietly looked at the woman’s expression, and saw that the anger on her face had gradually disappeared a bit, and he continued to say: "You want to go to this shop, and the sick child will be the one who didn’t keep the balance. I'm here."