Chapter 41

Chen Xing looked at that person a bit more familiarly, but still didn't remember who that person was.

    Perhaps the curiosity and doubts in Chen Xing's eyes were too obvious. The man who was observing what other people bought suddenly raised his head and looked in Chen Xing's direction, smiling, "What is the boss looking at?"

    Chen Xing was shocked, and subconsciously withdrew his gaze, looked away with a guilty conscience, and whispered, "Nothing."

    However, the man seemed to see through Chen Xing's inner thoughts, touched his short beard, showed a kind smile, and said softly: "Boss, don't panic, I just ask casually. If it is not convenient for you to say , Don’t say so.”

    Hearing what he said, Chen Xing quietly breathed a sigh of relief, adjusted his mentality, turned his head again, and asked him with the usual attitude towards the guests: "What do the guests want to eat? "
.The man looked at the things placed on the table, then looked at Chen Xing, who was smiling mildly in front of him, and said in a low voice: "I heard from my colleagues that your cold skin and cold noodles here are good. Give me a mixed one. One more mung bean soup."

    "Hao Le." Chen Xing agreed, took his money, and asked Qiu Jiu who was next to him to call him something.

    When Chen Xing handed the bowl to Qiu Jiu, something flashed through his mind among the sparks, ‘comrades? He remembered all of a sudden that this man was the same Master Xu he met when he went to see people in the cell that day!

    Chen Xing suddenly raised his head to look at the thin middle-aged man in front of him, and said with a look of surprise: "Are you Master Xu?"

    Seeing Chen Xing's surprised look, Master Xu's original serious face had a little more smile, and said with a bit of teasing: "Little boss, did you recognize Xu?"

.When he said this, Chen Xing felt more embarrassed. When he thought of Master Xu coming to his booth, he not only did not recognize him, but also let him stand here for so long, so he quickly found a place to sit down. , And then wanted to return the money he just received.

    However, Master Xu stretched out his hand and blocked Chen Xing back with a thousand kilograms. Under his awkward gaze, he smiled gently, "Xu is here to eat, so there is a reason for not giving money. If it is down, This is the case this time, so why did Xu dare to come and eat? Only after you accept it, I dare to come!"

    When Chen Xing listened to his words, he always felt that it was weird, but he couldn't find a reason to refute it for a while. He used to only need to be responsible for cooking, and other things were handled by special personnel. After he came here, he had to collect money and cook again, and he was still in the stage of learning about humanity and sophistication.

.So, after Master Xu declined Chen Xing’s proposal, he still looked at him with a tangled expression, embarrassed: "But, I still want to treat you to a meal. After all, the compensation for the booth last time is also depended on. You, I just got it back. A meal is not worth a lot of money, anyhow it can give me peace of mind."

    Master Xu looked at Chen Xing’s clear eyes, knowing that his words were from the heart, not for polite hypocrisy like others did, and the smile on his face immediately became brighter and brighter.

    "These things are all ordered by the county grandfather, and we are only acting on orders. If the little boss wants to be thankful, he should be grateful to the county grandfather. Our current county grandfather is a good official who loves the people like a child!"

.What Master Xu didn’t say was that if it weren’t for the grandfather of the county who had spoken, Chen Xing shouldn’t say that he could get the money so soon, he wouldn’t even say whether he could have the money, after all, the errands these years pointed to this point. It's greasy.