Chapter 43

Qiu Jiu heard Gu Lang's words, his face changed for a moment, and then carefully peeked at Gu Lang's expressionless expression, hesitated for a moment or said, "Master, what happened today?"

    Gu Lang didn't answer his words, but gave him a sideways glance. There was no emotion but it made the hair stand upright.

    Qiu Jiu shuddered, and immediately recalled that he hadn't reviewed Lang's words yet, and quickly recalled, frowning and said: "Today, there are a few scorpions entangled, wanting to squander some money from the stall. But in the end we all drove away, and they didn't take advantage of them."

    Hearing Qiu Jiu's words, Gu Lang nodded clearly. It seemed that the killing intent he saw in the eyes of boss Qiao today was not fake, and the woman had no intention of keeping her alive.

.Gu Lang lowered his eyes and chuckled softly, then looked at Qiu Jiu, who was standing next to him and looked at him curiously, and slowly opened his mouth to satisfy his curiosity, "There are four of them today. The kidnappers broke in."

    Qiu Jiu was taken aback at first, but quickly looked at Gu Lang, whose face was calm, as if nothing had happened, and suddenly realized that those people should not have received any benefits. After all, there are more than three of them living in this house. personal. He breathed a sigh of relief and waited for his son's next instructions.

    Sure enough, Gu Lang thought for a few seconds, raised his head and looked at Qiu Jiu who was standing in front of him, and ordered: "The four kidnappers were sent to prison by me. You can ask the officials to send them into exile. And check it out. After the Chen family's defeat in our Gu family back then, how many things the Chen family took advantage of this opportunity to fish out, I will liquidate them both overtly and secretly!"

    "Yes!".Qiu Jiu accepted this task impassionedly, and was about to go out from the front to do errands when he heard a grinning noise from outside the window.

    Just after listening to the Qiu Jiu that Gu Lang had encountered today, he immediately became nervous, and his eyes were fixed in the direction of the sound.

    Just as Qiu Jiu listened intently to the noise that was getting closer and closer, when he was fully alert, he saw that a pair of furry ears appeared behind the pillar, and then a furry head with round eyes. When Qiu Jiu was in, he even whispered a'meow' towards him.

    Seeing that the unidentified creature that appeared was a snowball, Qiu Jiuxia sighed with relief, and his face instantly stretched out, looking at the fluffy kitten at the door, subconsciously wanting to come and hug him.

.But it was Gu Lang who was faster than Qiu Jiu. He didn't know when he came to Qiu Jiu's side, staring at the kitten on the ground with a serious expression.

    Then Qiu Jiu saw that poor kitten, gradually exploding in front of his young master, and it looked like a fluffy white ball from a distance. He sighed in his heart, feeling that his young master was simply too powerful.

    Gu Lang looked at the cat in front of him for so long, but still behaved extremely repelling his own kitten, frowned slightly, he slowly squatted down, and then under Qiu Jiu's incredible gaze, slow down Slowly put his hand on the kitten's neck.

    Qiu Jiu watched from the side, feeling a little at a loss for the first time. He looked at the cat who was full of hair but stayed still, and started to feel a little anxious in his heart.

.Just as Qiu Jiu was weighing the possibility that he would let his young master let the kitten go, Chen Xing’s voice suddenly came from outside the door.

    "Gu Lang?!