Chapter 45

Hearing the begging female voice, the matchmaker's mean smile evoked a smile. When she turned around again, her face changed back to an expressionless look, looking coldly at the newcomer lying on the railing. Female prisoner.

    Seeing that the matchmaker was taking care of herself, Boss Joe's embarrassed face immediately showed a flattering look, and whispered: "Sir, can you send me a message?"

    When the matchmaker heard the words, she sneered slightly, and looked at the woman in front of her and said unceremoniously: "Madam, what do you think this is? This is a cell, not an inn. I am here to take care of you. I'm not here to serve you as a maidservant."

    Boss Qiao's expression changed, and he watched her agree: "Adults are naturally not doing such trivial things. It's just that I'm trapped here now. There is really no way I can do it, so I asked the adults to help me this time."

.Maybe it's because the words of boss Qiao are nice, and the expression on the matchmaker's face is better, but he still looks at her indifferently, and doesn't say anything to help her.

    Boss Qiao watched her and neither left nor said to help herself. Suddenly, fortunately, she thought of something. He looked up at her and said with bright eyes: "My lord, please give me a few more minutes."

    After finishing talking, boss Qiao tore open the cuffs of his clothes under the indifferent eyes of the matchmaker, and took out a piece of gold that was not too thin.

    The moment Boss Joe noticed that he took out the golden leaf, a greedy color appeared in the matchmaker’s eyes, which made her breathe a sigh of relief. Since she is still greedy, she will help herself. Hope.

.Thinking of this, Boss Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, looked at the matchmaker in front of him, handed out the golden leaf in his hand out of the cell, and whispered: "My lord, here I honor your things, and please help me bring a sentence. talk."

    The matchmaker first looked at the golden leaf, and then at this time, even if she was in prison, she could still see the pretty woman. After a few moments of silence, she seemed to be thinking about whether to help her.

    Fortunately, the matchmaker finally walked forward as boss Joe wanted, took the golden leaf from her hand, took a bite to make sure it was true, and then lifted her eyelids to the prison. The woman said, "Let's talk, what's the message?"

    The matchmaker Guan’s words were a bit cold, but they sounded like the sound of nature in Boss Joe’s ears. She clutched the door of the cell and eagerly said her wish, for fear that she would be too late. The person in front of him ignored himself. ".Your lord, you can bring me a sentence to the master of the Chen family. You said that you hope that he will save me this time because I have served him with all my heart and soul before. "

    After speaking, Boss Joe thought of something, and continued to add: "Also, tell him, I still have his handle in hand."

    When the matchmaker heard this, she was stunned for a moment, then looked at the unkempt woman in front of her, and laughed sarcastically, "I didn't expect you to have such a big backing. I know, I will bring it to you. "

    "Thank you, sir! Thank you, sir!" Boss Joe immediately showed an ecstatic look on his face, and he kept thanking her.

    But the matchmaker looked at her deeply, turned and left the dark and damp place.

.When the matchmaker left, Boss Joe, who was originally nervous, relaxed, and sat down on the ground, praying in his heart that Master Chen could care about her old love and save her. For the sake of his last sentence, fish her once.