020

I hope you guys are going to comment on this one cause I got like barely any on the previous one xoxo

After that Niall spoke to Liam for like half an hour together with Harry, swearing that Harry wasn't messing around with some random stranger, Liam finally moves to Zayn again who is sitting with Louis.

"Why did you tell Louis I was on a date?" Harry asks immediately when Liam is far away enough for him to not hear anything.

"We just had that talk, H and I knew that if I would let him in you'd fall for his trap again. The two of you needed time apart. I was trying to protect you."

Harry's eyes fall on Louis who is clearly drunk as fuck. He has the bottle in his hand, his eyes are droopy and he is louder than usual.

"You do realise that he hates me now, right?" Harry's tone is sad and tears are burning in his eyes. "He hates me so fucking much, Niall. He hasn't done anything but digging at me. We haven't had a proper conversation ever since."

"Why the hell are you worried about that? You weren't in fault here, Harry. He is the one that kisses you while having a girlfriend. I'm pretty sure he knows how you feel about him, otherwise he wouldn't kiss you."

"I guess... It's just shit. I feel attached to him. He understands me on another level. I miss him, Ni and I don't want him to think I'm just some slut that messes around with everybody. I do feel something for him. I know you wanted to do good but you shouldn't have come in between. We would have fixed it, I would have talked to him and we could have stayed friends in the end. I'm so scared that being friends is impossible now...."

Harry wants to look at Louis again just because his eyes are like magnets to the boy but he can only see Zayn and Liam. He decides to join those two.

"Where's Louis?" Harry asks.

"He just left."

"To the toilet?"

"No, he randomly left the room." Liam says. "Which is pretty good actually. I finally got a chance to take a sip from my own liquor."

And Harry feels rage and worry flow through his body.

"You let him go alone outside like that? Are you crazy? What if coach sees him!" Harry yells.

"He's an adult, Harry. He should know that himself." Liam sighs while Zayn has a guilty look on his face.

"Wow, shittiest friends ever the two of you!" Harry storms towards the door and Liam asks what the hell Harry is doing.

"I'm going to look for Louis. Someone has to be a good friend to him."

And Harry firstly knocks at Louis' door but he doesn't open so he decides to go downstairs.

And there is Louis at the bar with Diego, slurring.

"Louis!" Harry shouts and walks up to the smaller player.

"HAZZA!" Louis shouts. He stands up and hugs the curly boy. "I'm talking to your boy toy! Or isn't he? I'm a bit confused!" he laughs. "Saying that I'm sorry for being mean. I don't want you to think I'm mean. Do you think that, Hazza?" Louis pouts and Harry shakes his head.

"You're not mean, Lou." He coos. "Come on then, let's get you to bed yeah."

"I'm not tired! I don't want to sleep! There is live music, let's dance!" Louis grabs Harry's hand and pulls him to the middle of the bar where there's an open space. He twirls Harry around and puts his hands on Harry's hips.

Louis rests his head on Harry's forehead, their noses touching.

"I wish you weren't that beautiful, Haz." Louis whispers. "Wish you weren't as beautiful and sweet and funny and just perfect."

"Louis..." Harry breathes out. "You're drunk."

"Your beauty sobers me up." He laughs. "I'm sorry for acting the way I did to you." He apologises. "I'm very sorry, Harry. I'm a dick."

"Let's go to your room, yeah? It's over ten, you are drunk and coach will kill you if he sees you like that. I don't want you to get in trouble."

"You care about me." And Louis has tears in his eyes because apparently he is also an emotional drunk. Yeah, we can go to my room. Come on then." Louis grabs Harry's hand and they take the elevator upstairs. Once they are in Louis' room, Louis drops himself on the bed.

"Come on, Lou. You need to shower." Harry says. "We really need you to be sober before tomorrow morning."

"Is this a way for you to see me naked?" Louis smirks who is now sitting instead of lying down.

"Louis." Harry gives the boy a stern look and Louis stands up and starts to strip.

Okay that's hot, very hot.

When Louis wants to take off his boxers, Harry covers his eyes.

"Do that in the bathroom, Lou!" he shrieks.

"Don't act so innocent. I know you want to see it." Louis laughs. "But don't worry, Curly. I get it, not today. I'll keep them on yeah. Just help me, please. I feel a bit dizzy and I'm kind of scared I'm gong to fall over in the shower."

Harry shakes his head but helps Louis anyway. He turns on the water of the shower and helps Louis under it.

"Do you want to wash my back?" Louis asks while doing some weird movements with his arms. "I can't reach it."

"Yeah, sure." Harry swallows the gulp in his throat. He takes the soap that Louis just used to wash the front of his body and now he carefully puts the soap in his hands and places them on Louis' back.

"Ah, cold!" he shrieks, making Harry giggle. But when he feels Harry's hand on his body, Louis feels like he's on fire. His heart is racing like a speeding train and he just wants Harry Harry Harry.

So Louis turns around, alcohol long out of his system because of the cold water, and he pulls Harry with him into the shower and pushes him against the wall. He looks from his eyes to his lips and can't contain himself anymore.

He smashes his lips on Harry, causing the younger boy to moan inside Louis' mouth and the noise goes straight to Louis' cock. He can't take it that far though, not when they are not official. Harry is not just a one night stand.

After their make out session in the shower Louis gives Harry a towel after he took off his clothes. He puts the towel around Harry's body and kisses him softly again. He gives Harry a new pair of boxers and a t-shirt to sleep in. He pulls the younger boy in his bed with him, knowing that Zayn will crash at Liam's room.

"Stay with me tonight." Louis whispers as his fingers are touching the skin of Harry's arm. "Please..." he presses a soft kiss in Harry's neck.

"But..." Harry wants to protest because he is so angry with himself that he let Louis kiss him again. He is so angry that it felt so fucking good!

"We'll talk tomorrow." Louis promises. "Don't leave, Harry." Louis places another kiss on Harry's clothed chest before resting his head on his chest.

"We have to talk tomorrow, Lou." Harry says with a hoarse voice. "Because we can't stay like this." His fingers are going through Louis' soft and wet hair.

"I know, baby." Louis grabs Harry's hand andgives a small peck. "But let us be happy, even if it's just for tonight..."