Chapter : 01

Dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows.The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.
The Sunlight dappled through a brunette's window falling on his soft skin making him glow like a diamond in the dark room. His fluffy hairs moving gently along with the breeze. A pink hue on the cheeks due to the cold weather making glow more in the pretty daylight, long eyelashes resting on fluffy pink cheeks and a pout formed by rosy red lips while the mole under the lips adorning the beauty of the raven haired male who was lying on the bed with a fluffy white blanket covering his petite body.

He woke by the sound of alarm singing the sweet melody in his ears, rubbing his eyes and opening them afterwards with a big smile adorning his features, he looked to left side and opened the drawer and took out the frame of his late parents and smiled at the sight of his parents looking at each other laughing while the moment was captured by an amazing photographer in the frame as well as his heart, he put it beside on the table and got up ruffling his fluffy hairs to get ready for the work, he waddled up to his closet and opened it, taking out a beautiful suit including black coat and pair of black pants with white shirt and floral tie which would adorn his neck. He went to washroom to get ready for the day.

Later...

Once he was out of the washroom after wearing the outfit he chose, he went straight towards mirror located in the right corner of his room, he ruffled his hair and opened the drawer taking out his wallet and keeping it inside his pocket while wearing his black wrist watch on his left wrist, he walks out of the room taking his mobile phone. He reaches downstairs and takes his car keys, he was going to open the door when he hears an old worried voice calling him, "Jungkook, again leaving without breakfast?"

 He reaches downstairs and takes his car keys, he was going to open the door when he hears an old worried voice calling him, "Jungkook, again leaving without breakfast?"

Jeon Jungkook.
22 Years Old.
Owner of Jeon Consortium.
Sweet, Strict and Bubbly.
Single.

He turns around, smiling softly at the lady and walks towards her, he takes the walking stick from her and helps her sit on the white couch of his mansion and smiles at her, "Nana, I told you yesterday, I will eat at office" he said and kissed her forehead after giving her her medicines, she looked at him and shook her head in denial and took the medicines. "Eating out always is not good kookie, you might get sick, my bun" she said, worried for her grandson while holding his soft hands in her rough ones while looking at him with her gold frame glasses beneath which lies old eyes with bundle of worries filled in them.

Jungkook holds his hand and crouches down in front of her and carasses her hands giving warmth to her hands in this chilly weather. "This would be the last time nana, I promise" he says, promising his nana and relaxing her. She smiles slightly hearing his words and kisses his forehead and leaves his hand, permitting him silently to leave for work, he gives her, her wooden stick back and smiles at her nana after walking out of the mansion and driving to his another world.

While on the other side, rustling of papers was heard, people discussing with each of their teams completing the work as soon as possible, rushing to the cabins while a wild sound of typing was heard, with sound of printers which were printing as fast as it could, employees arranging files while the peons were cleaning whole company while arranging fresh blossoms which were making the atmosphere calm. The rush in the office came to halt when the doors of Kim Conglomerates opened and a young man walked into the office, while the time struck sharp 9AM on the clock, taking long strides towards the center of the office while ignoring the small 'good morning sir' by his employees. His black shiny shoes stops taking long strides and turns around and he looks at his employees with his angel like Beautiful hazel eyes and tiger gaze which radiated sharp and strict aura while his handsome face with cold ambience was making it more powerful.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.
This personality present here is son of Kim Hyunbin, and our young CEO.

MR. KIM TAEHYUNG." said, assistant of their former CEO, Park Jonghun.

" said, assistant of their former CEO, Park Jonghun

Kim Taehyung.
24 Years Old.
Owner Of Kim Conglomerates.
Strict, Cold, Authorative.
Single.

The gaze of young man was strong enough for the people to fall on their knees without him speaking a single word. A beautiful silence was covering whole area and only the sound of the black shiny shoes clacking against the floor was heard as Taehyung was walking towards them with his dirty blond hair swiped backwards showing off his forehead which make him look like a sin, his eyes gazing at everyone like their prey and his long strides were making everyone scared of the young CEO. His shoes stop clacking with the floor as he stood their looking like a king, "You know me well by the Introduction, I am Kim Taehyung, your leader from now on. Before we start working, I would like to clear some terms with you.

1. The rush you all did, for me. It was inappreciable. You should complete your works within deadline or you can resign from your job.

2. This is office not school, so don't expect any kind of fun in here.

3. I want reports from every department by the end of day by heads of department. Don't forget it.

4. Nobody should be seen chatting or doing funny activities at work time. At lunch time, you all can do that.

5. Keep things clean and perfect, don't create mess.

That's it. You all can start working and keep this in mind, one wrong move and you are fired" he said, in his deep voice causing shiver down his employees' backs and turned his back walking towards his cabin with confidence and utter dominance. He entered the cabin and started his work.

Ahh, expecting for more? Sure, in next chapter.