Chapter 50

From the corner of Chen Xing's eyes, he looked at the snowball that was leaving with his tail in a leisurely manner, smiled lightly, and then lowered his head to prepare today's dinner.

    Said it is a big meal, in fact, it is two more dishes than the three dishes and one soup they usually eat, but Chen Xing used the housekeeping skills to make each of them, and the taste is naturally better than in the past.

    Looking at the braised lion's head, steamed sweet-scented osmanthus fish, pickled pork with plum, three fresh vegetables with less oil, stir-fried cabbage, and the last chicken stewed mushrooms on the table, Qiu Jiu couldn't help but drool. He felt that the dishes cooked by Chen Xing in the past were fragrant enough, but he did not expect that the dishes today are more fragrant!

    Gu Lang glanced lightly at the unconvincing subordinate, then looked at Chen Xing, who looked very happy, raised the cup in his hand and said to him: "Today replace wine with tea. Congratulations to the future boss Chen. Business is booming!"

.With such compliment by Gu Lang, Chen Xing showed a few shyness on his face. He raised the cup in his hand and said with Gu Lang and Qiu Jiu, "In the future, our lives will definitely get better and better!"

    Qiu Jiu hurriedly raised the cup in his hand to clink glasses with them.

    When this link was over, Chen Xing looked at Qiu Jiu and the casual Gu Lang opposite who was already impatient, and said happily, "Now, everyone, let's eat!"

    Qiu Jiu gave a cheer, started to move first, and moved towards his long-coveted Mei Cai Kou Rou Jiao.

    On the other hand, Gu Lang slowly picked up the braised lion head in front of him. Under Chen Xing’s surprised gaze, he picked it up and put it in his bowl, looking at him softly, “You’re the biggest one for this meal today. Your hero, it's time to taste the food first."

.Chen Xing came into contact with Gu Lang's gentle gaze, and didn't know how to react for a while, so he could only respond softly, then put him a chopsticks and fish, and said quickly, "You eat too!"

    Gu Lang looked at the fish in the bowl, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became more obvious. The moonlight shone shallowly on his face, making his handsome face look more gentle.

    When Chen Xing watched this scene, his heart jumped suddenly, and then his face flushed involuntarily. He actually gave birth to a few points, and it would be nice if he could keep doing this in the future.

    The snowball eating cat rice specially made by Chen Xing for it underneath. It seems that he has noticed the unusual aura. He raised his head and glanced at the bipedal beast with weird atmosphere above, silently tilted his head and beautiful blue eyes. There are all doubts, the food is so delicious, why don't you eat, is the person on the other side so good-looking? .Snowball looked at it for a while, and found that the two-legged beasts still didn't plan to eat. It finally gave up the observation, lowered its head and snored and started to eat.

    A few days later, it was Chen Xing and Na Bao inquiring about the agreed time. He and Gu Lang arrived at the notarization place ahead of schedule.

    Chen Xing and the others had just stepped into the place where they were working, and they saw the bag inquiring and the notary officer talking and laughing from a distance. They seemed to be old acquaintances.

    When Chen Xing and the others came in, the official glanced at them casually. After discovering that it was Gu Lang and the others, a brighter smile appeared on the originally happy faces, and he stood up and looked at them directly: "What are you here for?"