Part 14.

Coincidence, huh? What a small world. Gulf's thinking of how to confront Mew about it without sounding so bossy and entitled. Gulf decides to take his phone and call Mew again but the man just looked at his phone, for sure he silenced it and put it back to his pocket until the ring ends.

"What an asshole" Gulf muttered and he went on walking to where his secretary and son is waiting for him.

"Dada!" Aedyn waved, he is eating again and Gulf can't help but to laugh because his son is just like him, eats all the time.

"Did you buy many things?" Gulf asked while messing his son's hair. He opened his mouth taking the food his son's offering him. "Wow, this is tasty! You love this?" Gulf asked. His son just feed him a sushi which he is not fond of but of course he has to make a white lie for his son. Mix on the other hand, looks at him like judging him for being a faker.

"Yes! I love sushi!" Aedyn showed another sushi and Gulf just nods while he order some spicy ramen for himself.

"I know my little superman loves sushi. Just like your father" Gulf purposely let the last part unsaid because mentioning Mew's name will trigger the child and will make him miss his daddy more who seems to be just ignoring them.

After stuffing himself with lots of food, Aedyn suddenly get off the chair and ran to somewhere which the scene is very familiar to Gulf. His kid runs to the newly entered customer of the restaurant they're in.

"Daddy!" Aedyn calls Mew. Gulf on the other hand ran after his son.

"Hey little man, what are you doing here?" Mew squats to match his son's height.

"Daddy?" The woman beside him asked, with a brow raised.

"Uh-" Mew stands straight up again.

"Hi, I'm Gulf. I'm this kid's parent." Gulf cuts Mew off. "Nice meeting you here, Mr. Suppasit" Gulf said sarcastically.

"Gulf... I-"

"Hello! I am Mew's wife." The woman extends her hand to Gulf and as a professional one, of course he took it.

"Daddy? Wife? Are you daddy's family?" Aedyn spoke and Gulf came to his senses that his son is just there listening to them.

"No, honey. She is-"

"Yes, I am your father's family" She interrupted Mew which irritates the latter.

"Oh for god sake, will you two quit interrupting me?"  Mew said, pissed as hell. "Little superman, I don't have a wife yet but if your mother agrees, then he can take the role. And yes, she is my family, your aunt" Mew said eyeing the woman beside her not to say anything crap.

"Why didn't you call me?" Aedyn asked, disregarding what his father just said.

"I am so busy and this woman here..." Pointing to his  sister, "Wants all of my attention for a week and won't let me even take calls. She just returned the phone today. As if I am his only brother" Mew complained.

"Hey!" She scolds Mew while Gulf is just standing there looking bored and doesn't believe a thing Mew just said. "Hey soooo... you're Aedyn? Nice to meet you! You should come with me sometimes" She pinched Aedyn's face but got slapped by Gulf right away. His over protectiveness to his son arouse.

"My son is not a toy that you can borrow" Gulf said, "Aedyn? Let's go back and eat. You're not done yet, right?" Gulf slowly holds his son's hand and starts walking.

"Can daddy come with us?" Aedyn asked while they're walking back to their table.

"No. Maybe some other time, okay?" Gulf said, looking serious so his son took the hint that he argues more his mother will just get angry.

"Okay..." Aedyn respond with a sad face. Gulf released a sigh, instead of easing his stress it just keep on building up.

They just stayed in the hotel the night since they have a morning flight the next day. Surprisingly, Aedyn didn't annoyed his mother about Mew which is Gulf thankful of.

Gulf and Mew didn't have the chance to talk face to face for too long because after the business trip, Gulf went busy so he usually drops Aedyn at his school and Mew will take him to his place after or Hai will take care of his son if Mew's also not available and if no other option, he will just bring Aedyn to the company since his kid is behave and Mix is always there to look after him.

"Dada? Where are we going?" Aedyn asked. They're driving to the Airport. Gulf picked up his son from Mew's place.

"Your Papa is here. They're waiting for us" Gulf said. He arranged everything in the company so he won't be busy during the visit of his friends.

"Papa Kao and Papa Up is here?" The kid said excitedly.

"Yes! They're here to visit you!" Gulf nodded his head. He let Mix to arrange his home, order some foods for them.

"Yey! I'll introduce my daddy to them" Aedyn says excitedly and Gulf can't bring himself to break his son's excitement that his daddy may not be able to meet his papas. Also, Mew still thinks that Gulf still has a thing going on with Kao.

"We'll see about that, okay?" Gulf said. "Oh, there they are!" Gulf points to the two tall and handsome man standing in the waiting aisle with their suitcase. What's with the suitcase? They'll be staying for just a week. Gulf said to himself but decided to just let it go.

Gulf hugged the two after welcoming them again in Thailand. His asked his papa Up to carry him while Gulf helped Kao to load the baggage to his car. On the way to Gulf's house, Aedyn sits in between of the lovers on the back making it look like Gulf is just their driver.

"Papa! I found my daddy!" Aedyn enthusiastically said while Gulf almost hit the brake. He knew that his son will tell them about Mew but he didn't anticipated it would be so soon.

"Oh, I wanna see your daddy's face now" Kao smirked while Up glare at his husband. "Hi Mew, I'm Kao, Gulf's fiancé" Kao imitated the scene last time with Mew before he cracked a laugh. It was one of the things he can't forget in his life.

"Yes, and I am Kao's wife" Up said, rolling his eyes. Gulf laughed so hard at Up's response while his son is just looking so confused at the adults who are laughing.

~~~~~~~
Hello! Just some update ❤️

How was it?