Chapter 53

Seeing Chen Xing and the others coming, the leading craftsman stood up very wittily and shouted at Chen Xing, "Big boss, little boss."

    Chen Xing was a little surprised by their name, but he nodded and responded with a smile. Looking at them, he asked strangely, "Why are you here before the scheduled time?"

    The craftsman scratched his head a little embarrassedly, a little embarrassed in his smile, "We want to come here early to see how much work there is, so that we can go back and arrange what to polish."

    Hearing their explanation, Chen Xing nodded to express understanding, and soon he took the key in his hand and opened the shop in front of him.

.After they all entered, Chen Xing asked Gu Lang to find himself to rest. He took the blueprints to communicate with the carpenters and told them that there were some places in the shop that needed to be changed, and those places that needed to be repaired.

    Those are all experienced woodworkers. After communicating with the little boss, Chen Xing, and roughly knowing what kind of decoration he wants, he took out the tools he carried with him and began to measure the size in the shop. Then start working.

    Chen Xing, a layman, saw that they were busy, so he didn't block his hands and feet next to them, and automatically retreated to Gu Lang.

    However, Chen Xing sat there and had nothing to do. He was still thinking of Qiu Jiu who was going to do business alone. He has been busy opening a store these days, and the business is entrusted to Qiu Jiu, and he doesn't know if the business there has been affected.

.Gu Lang glanced at the busy carpenters, then at the somewhat tangled Chen Xing next to him, lowered his eyes slightly, looked at him sideways, and whispered: "Didn't you say you want to go to the booth? Now? I’m here to watch, you can go if you want, and it’s not far to the left or right."

    Hearing Gu Lang's suggestion, Chen Xing was a little tempted, but he was still a little worried that Gu Lang was here alone. Although I can't tell why, every time he sees Gu Lang's pale face, he feels that he can't bear to let him do anything.

    Gu Lang saw Chen Xing hesitate. Although he didn't know what he was thinking, he could still guess something from his eyes. He gently curled the corners of his lips and said warmly, "Although I am not very healthy, It’s not to the point where you need someone to watch it all the time. Just sitting here and watching it doesn’t make any difference. Besides, I’m still a man, not as delicate as you think."

.Chen Xing immediately poked Gu Lang in his mind, touched his cheek a little embarrassedly, looked at Gu Lang's smiling face, finally made up his mind, nodded gently, and said with some worry: " Then I will take a look and come back in a while."

    "Yeah." Gu Lang nodded, watching his expression be extra gentle.

    Chen Xing, who felt relaxed a little, got up and left quickly.

    When Chen Xing's back disappeared in front of Gu Lang, his face still had the same gentle smile on his face, but the temperature in his eyes dropped a bit.

    A craftsman who was close watched their interaction and joked with a smile: "Lang Jun seems to have a very good relationship with Fu Lang, but it reminds me of when my son and I were young. It's great to be young! But since With a child, my mind is on the child, and I really don’t feel as sticky anymore. I really miss that time!"

.Hearing the carpenter's teasing, Gu Lang lowered his eyelashes lightly, and faintly responded, but he said silently in his heart, ‘children? ’

    When Chen Xing arrived at the booth, he saw Qiu Jiu busy all alone, and there was a long line in front of him, which looked very lively.

    Chen Xing walked up three steps in two steps, picked up the apron and tied it, and then swiftly helped the guests eat.

    Seeing Chen Xing appearing, Qiu Jiu's face showed a bit of surprise, as if he didn't expect him to appear here.

    "Chen Xing, why are you here? Didn't you say that you have something to do today?"

    "It's almost finished, the shop is near here, so I'll come over and take a look." Chen Xing said as he passed the food in his hand to the new guests.

    Qiu Jiu nodded when he heard the words, and instead of continuing to question, he asked about the progress of the shop.

.During the conversation between the two of them, two familiar guests came over, and as soon as they arrived in front of them, they ordered a meal skillfully, and then looked at Chen Xing and said puzzledly: "Little boss, we haven't seen it for several days. You, what have you been up to this time?"

    It was Fu An and Shen He who came here, and it was Fu An who was speaking at this time.

    When Fu An asked this, although Shen He next to him showed a nonchalant gesture, the hand holding the fan handle and the eyes staring at Chen Xing tightly still leaked out his inner activities.

    Hearing Fu An’s question and thinking of the store that would open soon, Chen Xing couldn’t help showing a smile on his face, and his tone was also a little bit of joy, “I’ve been preparing for a new store these few days. So here we slack off a bit."

.Hearing Chen Xing's words, Fu An immediately showed a bright smile at him, and repeatedly said: "Congratulations! When you open your business, we will definitely be there to congratulate you."

    "Me too." Seeing that Chen Xing was just talking to Fu An, Shen He, who had never looked in his direction, couldn't help but blurt out in a moment of desperation.

    Shen He's voice was so anxious that Chen Xing next to him and the others looked at him with a bit of doubt, and it seemed a little strange that he was acting.

    "No." Shen He met Chen Xing's clear eyes, and suddenly became at a loss, trying to defend himself: "I mean, I will go with Fu and Fu An to cheer you up and call me. My classmates went together."

    Chen Xing looked at him, smiled at him, and said gratefully: "Thank you Master Shen, then."

.Shen He looked at Chen Xing's smile, his face turned red all of a sudden, even his words were uncomfortable.

    Next to him, Qiu Jiu stared at Shen He’s flushed face, and then looked at Chen Xing, who was unaware of the opposite. He felt that he still had to inform his son of the little white face’s unusual behavior in the past few days, otherwise, in case Chen Xing was really caught This little white face was abducted, and his good life would come to an end.

    Thinking of this, Qiu Jiu sighed deeply.

    Chen Xing next to him heard Qiu Jiu's sigh, turned his head and looked at him a little puzzled, as if he didn't quite understand what was wrong with him, and asked softly, "What's wrong with you?"

    Looking at Chen Xing's ignorant face, Qiu Jiu held back what was in his heart, but said, "The ingredients we prepared today seem to be less."

.Chen Xing originally thought it was a major event, but when he heard that he smiled indifferently, he said warmly: "It doesn't matter, if it is sold out sooner, we will go to the store to look for Gu Lang, he will definitely be there waiting for us."

    When Qiu Jiu watched Chen Xing mention his son, there was an unconscious smile in his eyes, and then nodded. He felt that Chen Xing should have felt his son, but maybe he didn't even notice it.
.