Chapter 54

Under Qiu Jiu's gaze, Shen He and Chen Xing wentssiping again, leaving Fu An with their blushes.

    Qiu Jiu stared in his direction, and felt that this little white face was not pure in his mind, and he also had a good plan in his heart to tell his young master how to not trouble him when he went back.

    Chen Xing, who was standing next to Qiu Jiu, had finished his work. He turned to look at Qiu Jiu. Seeing him staring at the direction the diners were doing, he asked strangely: "Qiu Jiu, what's wrong with you, what are you looking at? "

    Qiu Jiu immediately returned to his senses, and quickly smiled and said to Chen Xing: "It's nothing, it's just a moment of daze."

    Chen Xing didn't doubt that he had him, and coupled with the arrival of new guests, he didn't care about Qiu Jiu's just now.

    Qiu Jiu looked at Chen Xing without any doubt, and lightly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Chen Xing had a big heart, otherwise it would not end well.

.Chen Xing was still worried about Gu Lang alone in the shop, so he worked very hard in the next time. In less than a while, everything on their stall was sold out.

    Chen Xing patiently apologized to the guests who came and did not buy anything, and Qiu Jiu and the two gathered up their things and headed towards the shop.

    On the way to the shop, Chen Xing was still thinking about whether to make a sign and put it on the stall in a few days, so that the guests would know that he was going to open a new restaurant.

    Just as Chen Xing was thinking about what to do with that brand, they had already arrived at their new storefront.

    Chen Xing led Qiu Jiu in the curious gaze of others, and entered through the small door that was hidden by the cloth.

.At the first glance when he entered, Chen Xing saw Gu Lang sitting there quietly, giving him an illusion in a daze. It seems that since he left, Gu Lang has been sitting there in this posture waiting for his return.

    Chen Xing had an inexplicable tingling sensation in his heart. Before he carefully analyzed where the sensation came from, Gu Lang seemed to have noticed his arrival and turned his head to look in his direction. .

    For an instant, Chen Xing seemed to see Gu Lang's originally cold eyes. The moment he saw him became warmer, even a smile on his face.

    Chen Xing looked at the smile on his face, and suddenly followed him with a big smile, because the smile was so brilliant that he appeared a bit stupid.

.Just as the two of them smiled at each other, and there was a little warmth in the air, the curtain that was connected to the backyard was suddenly lifted, followed by the rough voices of the craftsmen, "Big boss, we have already The things in the hut are almost packed, and then you only need to install the doors and windows according to the little boss’s drawings..."

    The carpenter spoke for a while, then suddenly stopped talking. Looking at Chen Xing standing there, his expression was a little surprised, and then he was particularly surprised. He immediately said: "Little boss, come and take a look, we have already made some. If There is something inappropriate, you can see where you need to change it."

    Although these carpenters are calling big bosses and small bosses, from the attitude of the two of them in the past two days and the initial communication, they still know who is in charge between them.

.Chen Xing put away the silly smile on his face when the carpenter appeared. Now that he heard the carpenter say this, he immediately nodded at him, ready to follow him to the backyard to have a look.