15: After 3 years

Soooooo, welcome to season 4 ! I don't know if it's bigger than 3 but we will see...

I have also read the comics and I may continue this story after the end of season 4 because the comics are sooooo good.

I recommend with all of my heart you read them.

Kitiara aesthetic for this season. Made by me :) {I also made that picture in the beginning}

Raiko had just thanked Asami for modernizing Republic City.

The woman walked to her old friend and the Prince of the Earth Kingdom, Wu.

" Mako ! How are you ? " Asami smiled hugging him.

" I am very well. Thank you. So, I think that there is no need to tell you who that guy is, right ? " The fire bender pointed at the Prince.

Wu grinned at Asami. " Hey, beautiful ! What's your name ? " He then took the woman's hand in his to kiss it.

The non bender withdrew her hand before it came into contact with his lips. " Asami. And you are Wu. "

" Correction. I am Wu, Prince of the Earth Kingdom and soon-to-be its King. " He said seriously.

" Ignore him. " Mako stood between them.

Sighing, Wu left the two friends to join Chief Beifong, the leader of the Air Nation Tenzin and President Raiko.

" Thanks god. Some time alone. " Mako breathed relieved.

Asami raised an eyebrow. " Why is he following you like a lost puppy ? "

" I am his bodyguard. Beifong assigned me to keep an eye on him. You see.. He is a little... " Mako stopped speaking watching as the young man had wrapped a hand around the Chief's shoulders while speaking like nothing is happening with Lin trying, not so successfully, to hide her anger.

Asami laughed. " Then, I wish you good luck. "

" At least, it will come to an end after the coronation. I will become again a detective and he will go to spend the rest of his life in Ba Sing Se. Away from me. " Mako added.

The woman nodded. " You must be really looking forward to it. "

" I do. "

" Well... I want the team to meet again. You know... You and me are already here. Bolin and Kitiara will come with Kuvira for the coronation. I don't know anything about Korra though. However, give her time. I am sure that sooner or later, she will come. She just needs some time to recover. " Asami noticed.

Mako patted her shoulder. " After 3 years... After 3 years team avatar is to reunite. I couldn't be more happy. "

" Neither I. "

***

Kitiara was sitting on the couch of their train. Varrick was seated next to her. Zhu-Li and Bolin were standing on the sides of the sofa. Baatar was on his feet next to Kuvira who was was observing the map representing the whole world.