Chapter 61

Not long after Chen Xing entered the kitchen, the menu ordered by Fu An and the others came in. When he saw a few bottles of ordinary liquor on it, he hesitated. After all, drinking so much wine here is not good. . And it's not all that scholars are weak and take so much wine, what if they drink things out.

    "Little boss, what's the matter?" Qiushi is now a helper in the back kitchen. Because of the skillful knives and good craftsmanship, he can already do a lot for Chen Xing, so he can speak in front of Chen Xing.

    Hearing Qiushi's question, Chen Xing immediately returned to his senses, and quickly replied: "It's okay." Forget it, the alcohol content in ancient times was not very high, and there should be nothing to drink.

    Chen Xing relieved himself in this way, turned his head to look at Qiushi next to him, and exhorted: "You go to the back and kill a fish, we start to prepare to cook."

    "good.".Qiushi got the order and went to the backyard.

    Chen Xing also returned to his senses and focused on cooking, and within a while, he had forgotten what was tangled up just now.

    It was late when Fu An and the others arrived, and their numbers were behind, so after them, after they issued five more table numbers, no guests came.

    After frying the last dish, Chen Xing took the tonic soup that had been simmering on the small fire beside him and went out. While preparing to nourish Gu Lang, he could also go out and breathe.

    Seeing Chen Xing leaving behind, Xiao Wang, the kitchen helper, went to the new Qiushi beside him and said gossiping: "Brother Qiu, look at how nice the little boss is to the big boss. I will marry a wife like this in the future. It looks good, makes money, and cares so much about my husband."

.Qiushi glanced at the direction where Chen Xing was leaving, then looked at the enviable Xiao Wang beside him, and poured a basin of cold water coldly, "Difficult."

    Xiao Wang was a little confused when he heard this, he raised his eyes to Qiushi, with all doubts in his eyes.

    Qiushi looked at him and continued: "You didn't grow up like a big boss. It's hard to want a daughter-in-law like a little boss!"

    Listening to Qiushi's unceremonious words, Xiao Wang immediately wanted to refute, why he couldn't find the little boss like this. Afterwards, the handsome appearance and the dusty temperament of the big boss flashed in front of him, and when he compared himself, Xiao Wang was immediately discouraged.

    Well, Xiao Wang admitted that he really couldn't find the little boss like that. But he quickly cheered up again. He couldn't find a small boss like that, but he could always find someone with one-tenth reliable small boss!

.When Chen Xing went out, there were only twos and threes of guests left in the lobby, and Gu Lang was sitting behind the counter silently reading the book in hand, as if the place he was in was not a restaurant with people coming and going, but a spacious home. study.

    Seeing this scene, the corners of Chen Xing's lips curled up slightly, and even his footsteps briskly passed.

    Xu Ye noticed Chen Xing's movement. Gu Lang quickly turned his head. First, he saw Chen Xing's face that was slightly sweaty because of the heat, and then he looked at the place on his hand. On the bowl of soup, some helplessly shook his head, "I think my health has improved a lot in the past few days, and this kind of soup is still unnecessary."

.Chen Xing smiled at him, put the things in his hands on the table in front of Gu Lang, and said warmly: "I know, it's just not for replenishing soup, it's just for moisturizing the throat, so it's not troublesome to do. You sit here idle and idle, and it doesn’t matter if you eat at all."