Chapter 64

The county grandfather looked at this handsome man who didn't have much expression from beginning to end, and his expression didn't change even after he knew his identity, his original guess gradually became clear.

    The former county grandfather left a lot of mess after leaving office, and these mess also caused him to spend a lot of energy after he took office. But he had to accept it. After all, he had been waiting for this opportunity for many years.

    And at this moment, the mysterious person conveyed his instructions through his subordinates. Although he didn't know what level of official he was, he was always higher than his junior official rank. In addition, the people he wanted to govern were all treacherous and evil people, so he helped along the way.

    It's just that when I'm free, I still can't help but guess who the person behind the scenes is, what is his identity, and what he is going to do in the end when he is asked to do those things. .Finally, let him find some clues.

    The county grandfather looked at the calm man in front of him, and felt that he should be a capable person by his side, or he might not say so. If this is the case, although he does not know what he is here to do, as long as he does his own thing, his future career may be much smoother.

    Gu Lang looked at the man who was staring at him in front of him, but did not speak, and in the tone of an ordinary boss, he whispered, "Guest?"

    The county grandfather came back to his senses at once, looked at the indifferent man in front of him, smiled, and then pulled the reluctant young man behind him, stood in front of Gu Lang, and said warmly: "Last time my nephew was ignorant, I disturbed you. In business, I will also take him over to apologize to you this time."

.That son was Liao Hui, who was frightened by Gu Lang last time. He was only fifteen or sixteen years old. At this time, he was grasped by his biggest backer to apologize. An expression of reluctance appeared on his face, but he did not break free willfully. Gu Lang stared angrily.

    Even though ordinary people are treated with such courtesy by the county grandfather, I am afraid they are already in fear. But Gu Lang just glanced at the reluctant son, and smiled softly: "The guest is serious, and the son has not done anything. Naturally, there is no reason to apologize."

    The grandfather of the county heard Gu Lang's unsatisfactory remarks, and he became more and more sure of his guess. He rubbed the head of his nephew, and his tone was very sincere, "Wrong is wrong, although I am not Hui'er's biological father. , But just like his father is no different, naturally he can't teach him to bully. What he did that day was indeed wrong, and an apology should be right."

.Speaking of this, the county grandfather paused, looking at Gu Lang's expression that didn't change much, thinking he was still dissatisfied, turned his head to look at Liao Hui, and continued: "Hui'er, apologize!"

    Hearing what his uncle said, Liao Hui felt very unconvinced. Even though the person in front of him was a Juren, he was just a Juren who came to the restaurant to be the clerk. Such a scholar would not have anything to do with him. Why should he apologize!

    Looking at his reluctance, Gu Lang raised his eyebrows lightly, seeming to find it a bit interesting, his expression finally changed a little, and said lightly, "Master Ling doesn't seem to think he has a problem?"

    With just this flirty sentence, the county grandfather panicked. He slapped Liao Hui on the back and made a'pop', warning: "How did you tell you before you came, and how did you guarantee it? ?"