Chapter 65

Qiu Jiu, who came over with the medicine, didn't respond to his young master's question at first, and looked at Gu Lang blankly.

    Gu Lang glanced down at the black medicine, and then at the small plate of sugar cubes next to him. The slender knuckles lightly nodded the table top, and his brows were lightly frowned, "Where is my pudding?"

    Hearing this, Qiu Jiucai finally reacted. What his young master asked was the dessert ‘pudding’ that Chen Xing made specially for him. Because it is troublesome to make, and the shelf life is relatively short, so the quantity is very small each time. Although they can also eat it, it is basically a special gift from his son. Mouthful.

    Seeing that Qiu Jiu didn't answer his own question, Gu Lang's tone was a little impatient, and he continued to ask a third time, "Where is my pudding?"

    "what!".Seeing his son's tendency to be angry, Qiu Jiu immediately recovered and said astutely: "Well, Chen Xing took it to someone else."

    Little son, backyard, wronged, Gu Lang seems to know who it is.

    Thinking that the person had eaten his own dessert, Gu Lang's eyes narrowed slightly, and his thin lips tightened. This was a sign before he became angry.

    Qiu Jiu naturally realized it, and continued to explain: "He saw a little boy in the backyard looking very sad, so he gave him the dessert."

    Originally thought that he had explained the reason, his son would be able to calm down, but he felt that the air pressure around his son was getting lower and lower.

    "He uses my dessert to coax people?"

.I don’t know if it’s Qiu Jiu’s illusion. He always felt that when his young master said this, there was a taste of gritted teeth, but when he raised his head and looked at his son, he still looked as cold and deserted as usual. .

    Gu Lang glanced at him faintly, and said coldly: "Okay, go ahead!"

    Qiu Jiu nodded, and went to keep busy. In the gap of turning around, he suddenly had a ridiculous idea that his son would actually care about a dessert? He shook the goose bumps all over his body, smiled and shook his head, thinking that he should be thinking badly, how could his son calculate a dessert.

    After Qiu Jiu left, Gu Lang looked at the medicine and dessert he had brought him, hummed softly, and even gave his things to others.

.When he closed the shop and went home, Chen Xing felt that Gu Lang was a little weird, but he couldn't say it was strange there, but the strange aura lingering between them made him feel particularly embarrassed.

    Just when Chen Xing was thinking about what was wrong, Gu Lang next to him took a hand and pulled him to his side. Next to him was a galloping carriage, and there was a crowd scolding all the way.

    Chen Xing was taken aback, raised his eyes to meet Gu Lang's cold eyebrows, and realized that he was actually in Gu Lang's arms. He quickly pushed him away and opened the distance between the two, his cheeks flushed. :"thanks."

    Gu Lang looked at him faintly, nodded, and said: "Yeah." It seemed that he felt that the answer was a little cold, and he continued to add, "Watch the road next time."

    After speaking, he stopped looking at Chen Xing and continued to walk in the direction of Gu's house.

.Chen Xing was stunned by Gu Lang's reaction. Looking at the back of Gu Lang's striding meteor, he suddenly thought to his soul that Gu Lang's performance today is clearly like an awkward child. He obviously cares about it, but he just wants to pretend to be. The way it doesn't care.