Chapter 66

When Xiao Wang led the little boss's order to carry the golden dessert to Liao Hui's box, Liao Hui was teaching his non-talking sister righteously.

    "Do you know how to speak, do you like my name? Don't think of me like a disciple, I just came to thank him!"

    Liao Lan gave her brother a white glance. She didn't believe her brother's rhetoric. If she had no other meaning, based on her understanding of her brother, he would never come to this small restaurant that had grudges against him. She didn't argue with her brother, just snorted softly to express her disdain for her brother's statement.

    Liao Hui looked at his sister who was so insulting and wanted to argue with her a few more words. At this moment, there was a noise outside the door. His eyes lit up and he didn't even bother to teach his sister. He quickly tidied up his clothes and waited. The arrival of someone outside the door.

.As the door of the box room opened, the first thing Liao Hui and the others saw was Xiao Er who had just served them food. He looked behind Xiao Er, but did not see the figure he wanted to see, suddenly a little bit. Frustrated, he sat back on the chair.

    As if he hadn’t noticed Liao Hui’s loss, the little second slowly placed the things he was holding on the table, then looked up at the other two people in the box, and smiled: "The little boss is busy, can’t I'm here. This is the little boss who heard that his friend is here and asked me to send it here."

    It was not until Xiao Er finished these words that Liao Hui noticed what he had been ignoring just now. The two porcelain jars that were placed on the plate by Xiao Er, although the patterns on the porcelain jars are different, the appearance and size can be seen. It came out that it came out of the same batch, plus something like frozen milk in it, it should be the dessert that the little brother asked himself to eat last time.

.Upon seeing this, a smile appeared on Liao Hui's face, and he was a little more polite to the Xiao Er who came here, "It's hard work."

    Xiao Er hurriedly waved his hand and refused: "You are polite, my son, this is our business."

    Just when Xiaoer finished delivering things and was about to go out, Liao Hui and Liao Lan each picked up a can of pudding and ate, Liao Lan suddenly stopped eating Zhenghuan’s mouth and asked, “Well, I have a very question. curious."

    Xiao Er stopped retreating, cast a suspicious look in Liao Lan's direction, bowed slightly and said humbly: "Miss has any problems, just speak up, and the little ones will know everything."

    Liao Lan took a bite of dessert, feeling the fragrance of milk reverberating in her mouth, and asked in confusion, "Why do you call that boss a small boss? Is it possible that there is a big boss?"

.I asked casually, and didn’t expect to hear any surprising news. Who knew that after she asked, the little second nodded and said very seriously: "Miss is really smart, except for the little boss, There is indeed a big boss in our shop."

    Liao Hui's action of eating dessert stopped, and he had a somewhat unpleasant premonition in his heart, "Who is your big boss?"

    "The big boss is the one at the front desk who is responsible for collecting the money." Xiao Er said here, and without waiting for them to ask further, he explained the relationship between Chen Xing and Gu Lang. "The little boss and the big boss are the same. Became married husband, only because the little boss is young, so we all call him little boss."

    As soon as Xiao Er finished speaking, he heard a soft sound of ‘Pata’, and saw the little boy standing there dumbfounded. The sound was made by the spoon that had fallen from his hand hitting the jar.