Chapter 68

In the evening, after Zhou Qing's mother paid the ransom at the Yamen, she finally saw Zhou Qing who was beaten up and bruised.

    Aunt Zhou's original careless expression was taken aback when she saw his son's miserable situation. She hurriedly went up to help the person who was about to walk on the road, and she cried all of a sudden, "My son, who beat you? How could you be bullied like this?"

    Aunt Zhou originally thought that her son was as usual this time. He had a lot of fun with his friends and friends, so that she couldn't grasp the measure, so she entered the yamen this time, who knew he was beaten like this. .

.Looking at the crying snot and tears, not the sturdy mother of the past, thinking of the crimes he suffered today, even before he came out, he was beaten twice before coming out. The reputation is that it makes him grow long. With memory, a bit of resentment appeared on Zhou Qing's face. He snorted viciously, "Mother, don't worry, I will get back all the things I suffered today."

    Aunt Zhou looked at her swearing son, and the tears in her eyes immediately disappeared, and then she showed a look of uncertainty, watching him vigilantly: "I tell you, you can teach others, but don't let yourself go. injured."

    Zhou Qing looked at his mother with a smile, and said softly: "Mother, don't worry! I will definitely find a foolproof method this time."

.After Zhou Qing said this, a wretched smile appeared on his face, as if he could immediately see the unlucky sight of Gu Lang who made him so embarrassed. It's a pity that his smile was too big, and he didn't stop it all at once. It involved the wound at the corner of his mouth, and suddenly made him call out in pain.

    Aunt Zhou looked at him next to her, she moved her hands and didn't hit him after all. No matter, wait until he gets better that day, and then teach him again.

    Here in Gu Mansion, Chen Xing and the three of them are finishing their meal.

    Chen Xing immersed himself in the meal without saying a word, and Gu Lang slowly picked up the vegetables. Qiu Jiu looked at the people on both sides from time to time, always feeling that the atmosphere was a little weird.

    Chen Xing ate the food in front of him, and kept thinking about Gu Lang's words when he came back in his mind, feeling that his head was about to become a paste.

    ‘What does Gu Lang mean? .Did Gu Lang say what he meant? Why on earth did Gu Lang say those things? Is it just playing him for fun? ’

    Questions hovered in Chen Xing's heart like a ball of wool, and there was no way to figure it out.

    Chen Xing wanted to ask Gu Lang what he meant. When he raised his head, he looked calmly as if nothing had happened before. He swallowed the words that reached his throat again, and was still there. Secretly wondering if he was over-minded, that sentence is only a literal meaning, and there is no other derivative meaning.

    Just when Chen Xing felt a mess in his heart and he didn't know what to do with his own thoughts, a piece of sweet and sour ribs suddenly appeared in his bowl.

.Looking in the direction of the chopsticks, Gu Lang calmly withdrew his hand. The moment he looked up, he smiled at himself, and then said warmly: "What's the matter? Is there something on my mind, rectify it? I'm absent-minded in eating all the food."

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's undifferentiated expression in the daytime, as if the sentence he said today was just a casual joke, and he was always thinking about it like a fool.

    Chen Xing thought that he didn't know why, he was inexplicably angry, gave Gu Lang angrily, and then immersed himself in the meal, like a bowl of rice and a bit of hatred against him.